Calvary Christian School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
First rate education with top notch curriculum , Cat testing above average outcomes at all grades, affordable tuition in these tough economic times ( has remained same over the past 8 yrs); individualized attention to students and their behavioral and academic needs: loving, compassionate, caring environment, yet firm and fair structure and discipline; upgraded technology to meet growing student and teacher needs:

Calvary Christian School 5

Posted September 25, 2007
The teachers are loving and kind. They really work with the kids. The kids get alot of one on one due to small class sizes.The kids like their teachers. I have 5 kids in the school. I feel that it is a very safe place. The parents are involved. We do lunch monitoring, help in the classroom, we drive for field trips. We have chapel, computer,music, instument.I highly recommend this school.I am happy with the tuition.

Calvary Christian School
2203 East 11 Mile Road, Royal Oak, MI  48067
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top