Public charter
Saginaw, MI

Saginaw Preparatory Academy 5

Posted August 05, 2014
My kids went to Spa last year and are returning. They did extremely well. They struggled til they got to the school. The teachers they had were fantastic. Mrs.Nobal and Mrs.Baylay made a huge difference I. My daughters lives. Thank you SPA for making a difference.

Saginaw Preparatory Academy 4

Posted January 19, 2007
What a difference a school makes! I would recommend Saginaw Preparatory to anyone who asks! The 3rd grade math teacher is awesome! His teaching methods has our daughter excited about math. From what we have seen thus far(our daughter is a mid-term transfer student), the students, teachers, and administrators are very polite and friendly. Saginaw Preparatory is in it's 3rd year of existence, and from what we can see, they are well on their way to becoming an echelon in the community.

Saginaw Preparatory Academy 1

Posted March 22, 2004
I enrolled my grandson in this school and was totally satisfied in the beginning. But politics and personal conflicts between personnel have changed the course of this school. There have been 5 CAO's in the past 18 months. There is no direction and consistency for the students. Changes are made without consideration for the students nor notification to the parents. I am truly disappointed in this school and could not recommend it for others.

Saginaw Preparatory Academy
5173 Lodge Street, Saginaw, MI  48601
Last modified Saginaw Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saginaw Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top