Bad
Good

I love the staff. They really do care about their students. They do their job and more.

When I enter the building I am met with a welcome from the secretary. Going down the hall the custodian an I exchange greetings. If she is not busy the lower Ed. Dean Mrs. Dunn steps out to speak. When I enter my grandsons classroom the teacher Ms. Griffin is energetic an excited about teaching the students!, I can contact the teacher anytime, the staff cares about the students!

This school have the best environment for my kids to grow up with excellent teachers that motivates them to learn.

In September 2012, I started my first year at NSCA. I was happy to be there and away from my old school. I loved how they taught, most of them would come up to me personally and ask me if I need help, how there was only 20 students to a classroom compared to 50 kids to a classroom at my old school. I didn't like how they treated the teachers there, most kids were rude to our art teacher, so she quit, they fired two of my teachers, and I've had over five teachers for the same class in the whole school year. Besides that and the uniform, I had a fun time at NSCA.

This school fires good teachers. Several were fired last year and now another good teacher is fired. This creates an unstable environment.

North Saginaw Charter Academy is an outstanding, tuition free, school offering Full-Day K-8th Grade. I have been with the school for ten years, and find that teaching children is a wonderful opportunity and priviledge. North Saginaw Charter Academy's emphasis is on Achieving Academic Excellence, Supporting Moral Focus, Strengthening Parental Partnership, and Reinforcing Student Responsibility. Our goal is to prepare students for future success in college and life's challenges by helping them in establishing a strong academic and moral foundation. To learn more about North Saginaw Charter Academy and schedule a tour contact the school office at 989-249-5400.

North Saginaw Charter Academy a wonderful school!! As a parent of a third grade child, I have seen significant growth in my child in the last 3 years. My child is being challenged academically and socially each day. NSCA provides much support to kids and parents. The teachers stay in constant communication and celebrate my child's successes!! Thank you NSCA

At North Saginaw Charter Academy we offer a tuition free education that cannot be beat. I have been with this school since it opened and we have a commited, dedicated staff. Through differentiated instruction each child is given the attention, encouragement, and the opportunity to excel. With a new leadership starting our school year we are looking forward to helping your child achieve and accomplishing great things together! Be sure to give our school your consideration. We would love for your family to join our family at North Saginaw Charter Academy and have all of your students K-8 in one building! Call our school office at 989-249-5400 for additional information and a school tour.

My daughter enjoys attending NSCA. The teachers give each student individualized attention and track their learning to ensure that each student is being taught at their level. I am amazed at the things my daughter has learned and remembers.

I am super pleased with the education my daughter is receiving at N. Saginaw Charter Academy (NSCA). I don't think there is a better school out there for a free quality education. Not only is she learning the basics and beyond she is learning how important having good character is in the real world. With the moral focus program it is almost like getting a procial school education in a public FREE school. The teachers go above and beyond to help EVERY child acheive.

Last modified North Saginaw Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.