Public charter
Saginaw, MI
After care: No

Posted March 08, 2014
This school have the best environment for my kids to grow up with excellent teachers that motivates them to learn.

North Saginaw Charter Academy 4

Posted August 13, 2013
In September 2012, I started my first year at NSCA. I was happy to be there and away from my old school. I loved how they taught, most of them would come up to me personally and ask me if I need help, how there was only 20 students to a classroom compared to 50 kids to a classroom at my old school. I didn't like how they treated the teachers there, most kids were rude to our art teacher, so she quit, they fired two of my teachers, and I've had over five teachers for the same class in the whole school year. Besides that and the uniform, I had a fun time at NSCA.

North Saginaw Charter Academy 1

Posted November 19, 2012
This school fires good teachers. Several were fired last year and now another good teacher is fired. This creates an unstable environment.

Posted July 12, 2010
North Saginaw Charter Academy is an outstanding, tuition free, school offering Full-Day K-8th Grade. I have been with the school for ten years, and find that teaching children is a wonderful opportunity and priviledge. North Saginaw Charter Academy's emphasis is on Achieving Academic Excellence, Supporting Moral Focus, Strengthening Parental Partnership, and Reinforcing Student Responsibility. Our goal is to prepare students for future success in college and life's challenges by helping them in establishing a strong academic and moral foundation. To learn more about North Saginaw Charter Academy and schedule a tour contact the school office at 989-249-5400.

North Saginaw Charter Academy 4

Posted July 07, 2010
North Saginaw Charter Academy a wonderful school!! As a parent of a third grade child, I have seen significant growth in my child in the last 3 years. My child is being challenged academically and socially each day. NSCA provides much support to kids and parents. The teachers stay in constant communication and celebrate my child's successes!! Thank you NSCA

Posted July 07, 2010
At North Saginaw Charter Academy we offer a tuition free education that cannot be beat. I have been with this school since it opened and we have a commited, dedicated staff. Through differentiated instruction each child is given the attention, encouragement, and the opportunity to excel. With a new leadership starting our school year we are looking forward to helping your child achieve and accomplishing great things together! Be sure to give our school your consideration. We would love for your family to join our family at North Saginaw Charter Academy and have all of your students K-8 in one building! Call our school office at 989-249-5400 for additional information and a school tour.

Posted July 05, 2010
My daughter enjoys attending NSCA. The teachers give each student individualized attention and track their learning to ensure that each student is being taught at their level. I am amazed at the things my daughter has learned and remembers.

Posted July 01, 2010
I am super pleased with the education my daughter is receiving at N. Saginaw Charter Academy (NSCA). I don't think there is a better school out there for a free quality education. Not only is she learning the basics and beyond she is learning how important having good character is in the real world. With the moral focus program it is almost like getting a procial school education in a public FREE school. The teachers go above and beyond to help EVERY child acheive.

Posted July 01, 2010
I've been with North Saginaw Charter Academy for about eight years now and our teachers amaze me with their dedication and constant setting of higher goals for students to reach. When I walk into a staff meeting I am constantly inspired by their ideas and passion for teaching. As a staff we are a faimly and it is our goal to add you to our family...together growing and inspiring our childrent (students) go successed in their education. Testimonies: from time to time parents have called us letting us know how much NSCA made a difference in the lives of their children. We've had calls from ther schools (SASA, Saginaw Township Schools, etc) letting us know that student transfering from NSCA score the highest or are better mannered. I am proud of this school....I love my school!

Posted June 17, 2010
North Saginaw Charter Academy offers a tuition free education that is second to none. With the commitment of dedicated professionals, each child is given the attention, encouragement, and opportunity to excel. We're beginning a new day at NSCA. Under new school leadership, we are looking forward to boosting our enrollment and moving forward. Be sure to give our school your consideration. We would love for your family to join our family at North Saginaw Charter Academy! Call our school office at 989-249-5400 for additional information.

North Saginaw Charter Academy
2332 Trautner Drive, Saginaw, MI  48604
Last modified North Saginaw Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Saginaw Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top