Saginaw, MI
Students enrolled: 1,012

Arthur Hill High School 1

Posted April 23, 2010
Honestly, this school failed me. Not report card wise but for life in general. The teachers don't care and your can completely slip by in every subject without learning anything.

Arthur Hill High School 5

Posted January 21, 2009
There is never a dull moment at Arthur Hill. Not only do I learn from the teachers, but I learn alot from the students as well.

Posted January 15, 2009
poor staff it took me a year to get my kids transcripts and only got 1 of my kid and not both

Posted December 27, 2007
Arthur Hill is a 'fair' school for your children to attend. I currently have 2 children attending their, however I am not impressed with all of their academics. - I give it a thumbs up for exposing students to most cultures.- When it comes to major sports (basketball, football) it is top notch. - When it comes Some of the other extra curricular activities, I see a lot of mediocrity. - You will also find that a number of the teachers lack interest in their career. It has been one too many times that my children have been marked absent (unexcused) from a class, when they have gotten prior permission from the instructor or main office. - I have resorted to going online to check attendance regularly, and following up with the teacher via email to correct their errors. This can be very frustrating and time consuming.

Arthur Hill High School 5

Posted January 07, 2005
The academic programs vary. there are alot of them. Have very good basketball both girls and boys. Have alot of sports. The band is all right could be better. The art is also good.

Arthur Hill High School 4

Posted November 17, 2004
I'm a senior at Arthur Hill. Overall, my four years at Arthur Hill have been pretty good. There are the teachers who are there I think only to get a paycheck, but the ones that have that passion to teach are the ones who make it worth coming to school. The students get along most of the time, but there have been problems with fights. School spirit is high, and staff, whether it be parapros, counselors, teachers, or even the principals try to help whenever they can.

3115 Mackinaw Street, Saginaw, MI  48602
Last modified Arthur Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Arthur Hill High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top