Bad
Good

Honestly, this school failed me. Not report card wise but for life in general. The teachers don't care and your can completely slip by in every subject without learning anything.

There is never a dull moment at Arthur Hill. Not only do I learn from the teachers, but I learn alot from the students as well.

poor staff it took me a year to get my kids transcripts and only got 1 of my kid and not both

Arthur Hill is a 'fair' school for your children to attend. I currently have 2 children attending their, however I am not impressed with all of their academics. - I give it a thumbs up for exposing students to most cultures.- When it comes to major sports (basketball, football) it is top notch. - When it comes Some of the other extra curricular activities, I see a lot of mediocrity. - You will also find that a number of the teachers lack interest in their career. It has been one too many times that my children have been marked absent (unexcused) from a class, when they have gotten prior permission from the instructor or main office. - I have resorted to going online to check attendance regularly, and following up with the teacher via email to correct their errors. This can be very frustrating and time consuming.

Last modified Arthur Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12