Saginaw, MI

Chester F. Miller School 5

Posted April 30, 2014
Chester Miller is a amazing school. The staff and teachers put the students first. My chidren have been going there for the past 6 years. The teachers are hands on and if my children were strugging in a subject we would get contacted. Give them the extra help they need. I would give Chester Miller 5 stars

Chester F. Miller School 4

Posted March 11, 2010
I have been very pleased since we have a new principle this year. She is allowing them to have many different experiences and truly cares about the children and the teachers have jumped on board with her to care about the kids!!! I am now proud to be a Miller Mustang Parent

Chester F. Miller School 3

Posted June 08, 2006
This school has done fairly well, but faculity needs improvement. This school has a new principal has stuck by the school district rules and alot of parnets and school staff resented that. This is no way to run a school. I think the principal of Chester Miller has done an awesome job!!

Chester F. Miller School
2020 Brockway Street, Saginaw, MI  48602
Last modified Chester F. Miller School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chester F. Miller School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top