Herig School 5

Posted March 19, 2012
Herig is an excellent school. I wish for a better curriculum but for now Thanks to the teachers and staff.

Herig School 5

Posted May 17, 2007
The teachers are very involved in their students. They have wonderful activities often. Teachers there are very hands on, and really enjoy their job. I would recommend this school to any family.

Herig School 4

Posted September 14, 2006
I was very hesitant about putting my child at Herig, the location is not the greatest. However, I was so pleased after my daughter's first year that I decided to send her back. She didn't want to leave either. The teachers there are excellent and they really care about their students. They all try to individualize their academic plans to include all the students, without making anyone feel like they are left behind or further ahead. I definitely recommend this school, I think they get more one on one attention here than other schools I have visited in Saginaw County.

Herig School
1905 Houghton Avenue, Saginaw, MI  48602
Last modified Herig School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herig School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top