Bad
Good

Posted September 29, 2013
My child started kindergarten this year and has a wonderful teacher a matrer of fact she was my daughters teacher in 1st grade at webber school, how great is that my daughter is now 19 years old :). As far as Kempton the staff is amazing very helpful and always there if you need anything the principal is great too! My son will be at kempton til he transfers to a middle school. Great job Kempton staff!!!

Kempton Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
I have a kindergartner at this school and I cannot say enough good things. I love his teacher, I love the cirricullum, the openness of everyone. My only complain is the parking/pick-up dillema. They do not have enough parking for parents to pick up your child. We are resorted to parking a block down and walking to pick up your child. Or if you are brave enough you can park in the circle drive, but have to leave your house an hour before school gets out just to get a parking spot in the designated area.

Kempton Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2006
I have had my kids at this school since 1997 and when mrs.bowman was principle the school was a blue ribon school,it was safe and the kids got a great environment to learn in.Now since Mrs.Merriam took over kids are being bullied they are left alone with no one to watch them and the test scores have gone down My kids are not being picked on but we see these things happen everyday we coach multiple teams and help in the school everyday and the kids come to us with these issues and we have wittnessed it an many occasions and have talked to Mrs.Merriam about it and nothing is done.Don't put your kids here while she is principal.

Posted April 04, 2006
This is a Blue Ribbon school and the teachers are truly interested in the students and having direct communication with the parents. My daughter is motivated to acheive her own set of goals and shows personal responsibility for outcomes. She is still a child and they recognize the importance in being well-rounded.

Posted December 14, 2005
This is an wonderful elementary school! The teachers and staff are engaged and caring. My daughter has received an excellent education here and I would recomend it to anyone!

Posted March 09, 2005
I have been a Kempton parent for 2 years. I feel comfortable taking my son to school, I know that he is safe when I drop him off every day and I know the staff is not afraid to communicate with me on all issues. Kempton has a warm spirit when I enter the doors all teachers are approachable. Last but not least, I am amazed with the support from the families at Kempton. Kempton is an EXCELLENT School that just received the Blue Ribbon Award.

Kempton Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I have 2 children at this school and one graduated 2 years ago. I find it very friendly, great communication skills by staff and teachers. Easier to get involved in and just an excellent school. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to enroll their child in school

Kempton Elementary School
3040 Davenport Avenue, Saginaw, MI  48602
Last modified Kempton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kempton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top