Posted August 10, 2011
I went to Merrill Park for all of my elementary school years and I remember it well. There were good teachers and fun times but there was also times when teachers were lacking. It has been three years since I was in Merrill Park Elementary and my best memories were in the fifth grade when we really started to learn. It was a good school with some problems and I look forward to visiting it to see if it has improved.

Merrill Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2009

Merrill Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2006
This school is Saginaw School's best kept secret. It went through a really tough adjustment period when the principal left a few years ago, but now that the new principal has had the chance to take control in her own way, Merrill Park is over the top. Discipline and safety are firmly in place, something that was lacking for a long time. Kids know to come to school to learn now or they quickly find out that shananigans won't be tolerated. Trounble-makers-stay away!

Posted March 05, 2004
My son, Bramwell Miller is a student at Merrill Park Elementary, in Ms. Horb's a.m. preschool class, with Ms. Sherry as an aide. I think that the teachers, staff, and curriculum is excellent; although I hope the community will step up and vote some tax dollars through to aid our City's schools!

Posted September 09, 2003
I used to think that this school was tops. However as my child has progressed in the school you can see which teachers really care about their students. Quite a few of the teachers don't talk with the students, they yell at them. It's quite disheartening to see the school going downhill.

Merrill Park Elementary School
1800 Grout Street, Saginaw, MI  48602
Last modified Merrill Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merrill Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top