Saginaw, MI

Nouvel Catholic Central High School 1

Posted July 24, 2012
This school is a joke. They have 0 guidance or at least the new counselor has no idea what she is doing and she is a WITCH. The classes are a joke and do not prepare you for college or life. Don't let your child full victim to the reputation because once they hit college reality will set in.

Posted October 31, 2009

Posted August 23, 2009
Nouvel is recognized both locally and statewide for achievements on and off the sports field. Students have great pride in their school here! Parents and teachers are very involved.....some say 'too much'... but anywhere parents are involved leads to a positive result. We care and they know it. We are watching and they know it. This school is effective. It is a great school for college prep. It is a school which offers students a path to success..... All in a christian setting. A child who is enrolled here has a true head start. We currently have 4 family students enrolled here! They are all liking it and doing well.....We are thankful to have a school like NCC in this area......Go Panthers!!

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Nouvel Catholic Central High School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
The Nouvel sports programs are the best. In the last 5 years Nouvel football and many of the other sports programs have led to STATE level championships. My son graduated in 2007 and will be starting his sophomore year at University of Michigan and was accepted to a number of other schools. He was well prepared for college. On my son's first day as a freshman at Nouvel, a young lady (total stranger to my son) who I later found out was a Nouvel senior offered to show my son and another freshman to their classrooms and lockers. Some of these other reviews are totally out of line with our experience of Nouvel, and we were there for the entire 4 years. Nouvel was my son's best school experience in his school career. He graduated with a 4.12 and made many friends that he continues to see and socialize with.

Nouvel Catholic Central High School 4

Posted April 20, 2008

Posted April 13, 2008
I currently attend Nouvel. I do not like it for many reasons. Coming from a public school, and not a 'feeder' area Catholic school, I had no friends when I arrived. The school is very cliquey and it was not easy to make friends. The classes are really easy, I take all honors and am a level ahead of my grade in three classes. I hardly even try and I easily get a GPA of 3.8. The school is too competitive, discouraging students to try a new sport-- only the super athletes get recognition. Overall, I do not like Nouvel. Unless you have a child who excels at sports, I would not go of my way to send a child there. If you're in the Saginaw area I would recomend Saginaw Arts and Sciences Academy (public+much better curriculum- you need to pass a test to get accepted) or Heritage High School,

Nouvel Catholic Central High School 4

Posted August 01, 2007
- a former student
I attended Nouvel and I'm very pleased with the education I received. When I went on to college, the skill set that I had picked up from Nouvel and the education that people had received from public schools was night and day. Nouvel focuses on preparing the student for college and the working world. Their sports program is a force in itself. They field top competing teams in everything; football, baseball, soccer, volleyball, wrestling...you name it and they're competitive. The only negative of the school is that student were very clicky. Once you found yourself in a group of people you pretty much stayed in that group for all four years.

Posted May 04, 2007
I am happy with the overall education and teacher to student ratio. However, The overall attitude of the students are cocky and rude!

Nouvel Catholic Central High School
2555 Wieneke Road, Saginaw, MI  48603
Last modified Nouvel Catholic Central High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Nouvel Catholic Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top