PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Stephen has undergone transitions during the last few years that have only improved the quality of an already exemplary school. The teachers are a great mix of veterans and younger teachers all with enthusiasm and experience in the classroom. A strong, new principal has increased communication and has abundant ideas that will continue to enhance the academic curriculum and social atmosphere at this school. St. Stephen teaches the whole student, instilling a sense of morals and faith, with strong test scores. Nothing is sacrificed! I am proud to be the parent of a St. Stephen student.

I have been at St. Stephens school for about 8 or 9 years of my life. This school had great teachers and students. The only thing i could complain about is the cost and the dresscode. The dresscode bothers me a lot. In my opinion I think that it is too strict. I feel like they are trying to keep us from growing up, I really dont like it. This school is a really nice school, it is very small. Which I guess can be good and bad. Im going to be honest if I had a choice I dont think I would be at this school. The thing is I dont have a choice. I've learned to grow up to like this school for most of the part.

We have had our children in this school since 2000 and we have had nothing but an exceptional experience. The teachers have always been accessible and show a great deal of care with our children. Administration has changed over the years but each new administrator has been well chosen to meet the needs of both the school and the children. I truly enjoy the way that the children, as young as 1st grade, are taught by the instructor that is most competent in their area of study. The small class sizes create a rich learning environment where the children get more time with their teachers. St. Stephens is a blessed place.

Last modified St Stephen Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8