St Thomas Aquinas Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2005
My three children have had a wonderful academic, social, and religious experience with STA. My son who is now a freshman is college left STA with a 3.5 and put in many service hours for his community. He misses the teachers and staff. They helped layout the best ground work for his success as a college student. The second child now a freshman at Nouvel said the other day that she wishes she was back in 8th grade because she misses STA a great deal. She loved the staff, and friends that she made at school. My third child is now in Junior High at STA and she is a A B student who will also be prepared for whatever life puts in front of her. She calls STA her second home, loving the teachers,staff and friends. So we have had 3 great experiences at STA.

St Thomas Aquinas Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2004
My chidren have attended STA since Kinder. I am very pleased with the success my children have obtained attending STA. I have a high school student who will be going off to college with a 3.5 thanks to early prep. and the teaching skills and dedication of such a wonderful school and staff.

St Thomas Aquinas Elementary School
2136 Berberovich Drive, Saginaw, MI  48603
Last modified St Thomas Aquinas Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas Aquinas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top