Peace Lutheran School 5

Posted September 28, 2009

Peace Lutheran School 5

Posted February 23, 2009
I love this school! My husband nor I are from this area, we are both from very small towns. When we started a family my greatest worry was where would we be comfortable sending her to school. We started with the preschool program, fell in love with the school, joined the church and as long as we are in the area our daughter will be here through 8th grade!

Peace Lutheran School 0

Posted August 04, 2008
I have a daughter who has attended the preschool program at Peace Lutheran and a son who will be in the 4 year old program this fall. The preschool program is mandated by the State of Michigan. I think the program is top notch. The preschool room is spacious and free of clutter. The teachers are very kind and compassionate. My children love this program! If you are looking for a Christ centered preschool pregram I would highly recommend Peace Lutheran School.

Peace Lutheran School 0

Posted July 29, 2007
very poor preschool program. The preschool is seperate from the actual peace lutheran school and is run in a poor mannor. There are too many students for the amount of teachers, i had pulled my child and placed him in a different school. He is happier, and so are the parents. Avoid this preschool program!!!!

Peace Lutheran School