Saginaw, MI

Posted March 25, 2015
Do not go to this school!! My 9 year old son has went to school here since Kindergarten and at first I thought it was a great school as they were always compliant to giving my son the special services he needed to attend regular classes despite his disabilities. However, this year they have a new special ed director and they are awful!! They violated multiple Section 504 laws regarding the procedures for deciding placement for my son and providing appropriate services needed. I am now moving forward to bring up a complaint with this school with the state for discrimination under the Section 504 procedure requirements.

Posted August 19, 2012
I Attended Bridgeport schools my whole life. Its a great place to be. Discipline is well in forced and the teachers are great. Even tho there have been budget cuts they still have many great classes like Yearbook, Journalism, and Video news.

Posted February 25, 2009
Very friendly staff, everyone seems to want to help you and your children out at every possible opertunity. I would highly recomend this school. It's a small community, so that leave more 1 on 1 with teachers and students.

Posted January 06, 2009
I am a student at Bridgeport High school. I attended Bridgeport Middle for two years. It is a great school, the teachers work with the students, discipline reports are sent home for every incident. The only reason people say our school are bad is because students don't try, don't ask for help, blame everything on the teachers, turn there parents against the teachers, and complain about everything. This school is a great school that offers so much to all students.

Posted April 08, 2008
i go here and i dont feel safe, and the teachers are not very good. it upsets me.

Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah 3

Posted September 24, 2006
Much inconsistency with teachers expectations of the students academically. Appears to group the students together rather than categorizing students by their abilities. Extracurricular activities are available, however, maybe more students and parents would get invloved if the communication was better! Mail newsletters, send home flyers anything to spark enthusiasm Before the due date!

Posted September 06, 2006
Small school, individual attention

Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah 2

Posted April 04, 2006
I have a son that attends the school. There is much to be desired for the communication from the teachers when your student is performing poorly. When the report card comes that's when you find out there is a problem.

Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah 4

Posted May 24, 2004
My daughter has attended Bridgeport School since kindergarden and she's always been a honor student and I've had good feed back from teacher because I've always stayed involved. The moral to my quote is in order to see sucess you have to stay involved and don't always blame the teachers for everything that your child does! My child has always had a g.p.a. that ranges from 3.0 to 4.0 and before you ask my daughter is an African American! I give Bridgeport Middle 4 stars.

Posted October 18, 2003
Students refused help from staff when problems arise. The entire administration staff is extremly disorganized, suspensions given with no parent contact at all. I am very concerned for my childrens safety and will be moving them into a different district.

Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah
3675 Southfield Drive, Saginaw, MI  48601
Last modified Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgeport-Spaulding Middle School-Schrah Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top