Saint Clair Shores, MI
Students enrolled: 1,376

Posted December 16, 2013
This school is not fair if your kid have been suspended for anything they will not allow you to enroll your child . What is this all about . It say school of choice I say not even a mile away in saint clair shores I would not recommend this school to anyone.middle school jefferson

Posted September 10, 2013
to crowded and not enough help and teachers were not helpful and were not fair about tests and homework did not prepare the kids for college

Lakeview High School 3

Posted December 14, 2012
Best choice for educating your child in the area. Many parents from South Lake, East Detroit, and Roseville choose to send their kids to Lakeview. I believe the school does a good job of preparing students for college.

Posted November 18, 2009
Honestly, I am not sure where this school rates on diversity based upon my experience thus far with my child's 1-st semester at the school. My child has had some issues from some of the teaching staff- comments have been made toward my child that have be offensive. I really hope/pray the school does a better job incorporationg diversity training with their teachers/staff in order to deal fairly with students of all nationalities.

Posted September 17, 2009
They are continually trying to improve their teaching habits and have several groups/clubs the kids can get involved in.

Posted March 30, 2009
I have a freshman going to this school and she loves it here. With of course the exception of a coupls of teacher. She plays every sport that is offered to her unless they overlap and I think the school spirit is awesome.

Posted February 15, 2009
i am a senior at lakeview high school and i think that the education at the school is unacceptable,the sports are just as bad we have low school spirit, they are trying to make our school look nicer but they waste the loans that we got on things that we do not need like cameras i think we need to put more of that money into getting new books redoing class rooms and getting more things for music and art... there are more kids dropping out or not graduating because they didnt get the proper education from this school so if you want your kids to have a good education do not send them to lakeview high school or any of the st. clair shores schools,

Posted September 06, 2008
This school is arguably the top 17 worst schools in America. They had four good teachers, that's right, four. Unfortunately, five of them were laid off. The sporting teams, enough said. But on the real, we need a complete staff makeover outside of a handful of teachers; two in particular being Mr. David Oster and Mr. Bill Jones.

Lakeview High School 4

Posted August 04, 2008
I love this school. I have 2 kids attending Lakeview high and I think Scott kaplan is a awesome Principal there. The Lunch Moms and all the people that help out during breakfast and lunch times arw awesome and I likie the fact that they have a Mom watching the kids in the parking lot.They just need to figure out a way when we drop the kids off in the morning in front of the school so it is a safe passage for everyone involved.That need to be worked on before someone gets hurt or killed crossing the area or being dropped off or when the parents are dropping the kids off they are double parking and blocking other people from trying to make an exit. But i do like the principals and all the help in the cafeteria and the parking lot .

21100 East 11 Mile Road, Saint Clair Shores, MI  48081
Last modified Lakeview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top