Saint Clair Shores, MI

Posted February 01, 2015
We are beyond thrilled with Princeton! My child is in 3rd grade now and every teacher since kindergarten has been wonderful. We have a new Principal and Secretary this year and the transition has gone very smoothly. Mr. Cabe has a great energy and cares immensely about the kids. My child's teacher communicates via weekly email, class website and text reminders! Princeton also is home to the elementary section of the district's accelerated learning program. Simply put - you want your child to attend this school!
3 people found this helpful

Posted January 29, 2015
I could not say enough great things about the teachers and staff at Princeton. The principal retired at the end of the 2014 school year and she was great! The new principal Mr.Cabe, has been a phenomenal addition to our school this year! The students absolutely love him and he has brought fresh new changes to the school as well! The Mr. Cabe, the teachers, and staff genuinely care for the students and go above and beyond to help them learn and succeed. They also do a great job keeping the communication open between the home and school! I could not picture sending my children anywhere else!
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 14, 2013
Great school!! Been there since 2007 and will be until 2018. We have the best teachers and staff. Great parents and principal. They truly care about your children's safety and help them achieve academic excellence.

Posted November 13, 2013
Good school! Nicest secretary around. Principal runs a tight ship. Good lady. Good teachers. Food, eh...not so much!

Princeton Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2012
The parents are really involved at this school, some teachers are excellent and some are not. I really like this school but watch out if your child needs any special education services; you will have to fight hard to get them.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted August 21, 2007
My daughter has been enrolled in Princeton since Kindergarten (full day) and is now going into the second grade. I have always felt that Princeton is providing her with an excellent education as well as a safe one. Her teachers have always known exactly what is going on with her academically and are able to push her towards higher levels of reading, math etc. as she improves. The curriculum is impressive and appropriate, the teachers and staff are friendly and on top of things. I enjoy the fact that health, music, art and physical education are all part of the curriculum. There are many after school activities and latchkey available. (The latchkey staff is out of this world!) Parents are really involved in this school, too! If you are considering Princeton, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Posted October 15, 2006
I like the amount of safety the school provides. The principle goes out of her way to ensure that all children are constantly supervised. As a parent she makes me feel welcomed and have a 'the door is always opened' feeling. I do not like that I am unable to speak to the teacher directly. But she does have other avenues to contact her, via email, school voice mail or by sending a note. She is very good in responding. I receive weekly progress notes for my son and a plan of action which also involves what he needs to work on at at home.

Posted July 26, 2005

Princeton Elementary School
20300 Statler Street, Saint Clair Shores, MI  48081
Last modified Princeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top