Bad
Good

My daughter attended kindergarten at Princeton. She started the school year so happy and loved school. However, all the teacher feedback about my daughter was negative. I finally got fed up and contacted the principle. They suggested that my daughter be tested for autism. My husband and I consented and that was our worst mistake. After a month long assesment that determined she was on the spectrum. They said they were going to provide her with speech therapy, which she never got since they couldnt find anyone to replace the one on maternity leave. I was in contacted with support staff on many occasions either them giving me more negatives about my daughter, or me contacted them about my daughters new found hate for school. The response i got was, "this is that teachers first autistic child". Apparently we should accept poor education of our daughter because this teacher isnt educated to properly provide special support. With some of the results from the testing, they told us she didn't need certain supports, such as occupational therapy but after a couple months they sent us a form to sign to get her OT. That was the last straw for my hubby and I. I took her to her peaditrician, and she suggested my daughter be tested to be sure, but she has never seen symptoms. Hundreds of dollars and months later, the psychologists determined she's not on the Autism spectrum at all. She has a Language Processing Disorder which simply means she can't process alot of information at once. The doctors say it can be overcome with time, we just need to build up her comprehension skills. Lakeview wrote my daughter off when they could have helped her. I whole heartedly would NEVER recommend this school to any one. It also concerned me greatly that when my daughter was absent, and I forgot to call that they never tried contacted me. If my daughter went missing on the way into school, no one would know until after school!

We have been a part of the Princeton Family since 1998 and we have had nothing but great experiences here. The teachers put the kids first and treat every child as if they were managing the education of their own children. They are proactive when problems arise. The school is well-managed, and still fun. It's a great place to start your children's education.

We are beyond thrilled with Princeton! My child is in 3rd grade now and every teacher since kindergarten has been wonderful. We have a new Principal and Secretary this year and the transition has gone very smoothly. Mr. Cabe has a great energy and cares immensely about the kids. My child's teacher communicates via weekly email, class website and text reminders! Princeton also is home to the elementary section of the district's accelerated learning program. Simply put - you want your child to attend this school!

I could not say enough great things about the teachers and staff at Princeton. The principal retired at the end of the 2014 school year and she was great! The new principal Mr.Cabe, has been a phenomenal addition to our school this year! The students absolutely love him and he has brought fresh new changes to the school as well! The Mr. Cabe, the teachers, and staff genuinely care for the students and go above and beyond to help them learn and succeed. They also do a great job keeping the communication open between the home and school! I could not picture sending my children anywhere else!

Great school!! Been there since 2007 and will be until 2018. We have the best teachers and staff. Great parents and principal. They truly care about your children's safety and help them achieve academic excellence.

Good school! Nicest secretary around. Principal runs a tight ship. Good lady. Good teachers. Food, eh...not so much!

The parents are really involved at this school, some teachers are excellent and some are not. I really like this school but watch out if your child needs any special education services; you will have to fight hard to get them.

My daughter has been enrolled in Princeton since Kindergarten (full day) and is now going into the second grade. I have always felt that Princeton is providing her with an excellent education as well as a safe one. Her teachers have always known exactly what is going on with her academically and are able to push her towards higher levels of reading, math etc. as she improves. The curriculum is impressive and appropriate, the teachers and staff are friendly and on top of things. I enjoy the fact that health, music, art and physical education are all part of the curriculum. There are many after school activities and latchkey available. (The latchkey staff is out of this world!) Parents are really involved in this school, too! If you are considering Princeton, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

I like the amount of safety the school provides. The principle goes out of her way to ensure that all children are constantly supervised. As a parent she makes me feel welcomed and have a 'the door is always opened' feeling. I do not like that I am unable to speak to the teacher directly. But she does have other avenues to contact her, via email, school voice mail or by sending a note. She is very good in responding. I receive weekly progress notes for my son and a plan of action which also involves what he needs to work on at at home.

Last modified Princeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.