Saint Clair Shores, MI

Avalon Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2014
Avalon is an outstanding family learning environment!! My only complaint is, it seems that the Special Ed children are allowed to do whatever they want, roam the halls, etc

Posted November 01, 2014
Avalon is a great school with knowledgable caring teachers, support staff and leaders. They are student and family centered and truly focused on the well being of each and every child in their care. Every program and staff member Avalon has is spectacular. Go panthers!

Posted October 04, 2012
Avalon has been a great fit for my daughter and I've read that there were problems in the past but they must have worked through them because my daughter is black and it hasnt been one problem other then normal kid stuff. They do alot to make your child feel accomplish and comfortable. The PTA has been excellent in search for "all" sorts of parents and opinion. I love avalon!!!!!!! GO PANTHERS

Posted November 07, 2010
Thank goodness for Avalon Elementary School! The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of all students. It is a friendly, warm, caring school with a rigorous academic environment! There is no better place for children to learn and grow socially, emotionally and academically! Thank you, Avalon!

Posted November 07, 2010
As a parent, I am so appreciative of all of the monthly family events at Avalon. It is such a family centered school where parents can be as involved as they want/can be, and for those who have a lot on their plate, there is no guilt if we cannot be as involved as we may want to be. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful and definately goes the extra mile for student success!

Avalon Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2010
I transfered my child out of Avalon to another school and what a difference! He just finished his first day and was so excited about his new teacher and classmates. The teachers and parents were so friendly and helpful not at all what I encountered at Avalon last year. Talented, dedicated teachers have a huge impact on a child's success. Avalon needs to do some house-cleaning!

Posted August 29, 2010
A wonderful school. Great teachers, staff and parents. Its obvious that most of the ratings listed on this site are those of opposers and not supporters of this fabulous school. I will make a plea at our next PTO meeting to have parents who love this school, and there are many of us, speak favorably on Avalon's behalf. Go Panthers! :)

Avalon Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2010
I have transfered my child out of this school. I asked for the simpliest things from the staff, and was never given what I asked for pertaining to my son. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Beware of the lack of urgency regarding young children's future.

Avalon Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2009

Avalon Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2009
This school has been great for my children. Mrs Boehm is a wonderful Principal that cares about her Avalon families. The staff has been great throughout the years. I highly recommend enrolling your children.

Avalon Elementary School
20000 Avalon Street, Saint Clair Shores, MI  48080
Last modified Avalon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avalon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top