Mason County Central M.S. 0

Posted December 26, 2007
This school is the absolute best. I love it. Everybody is friendly; the teachers, the students, the whole staff. The atmosphere is very peaceful. It's just plain out the best.

Posted March 14, 2007
I believe that the academic programs are very good for our children, the staff is great. Coaches for the boys wrestling team are awesome, as well as the other coaches. The level of parent participation is better than I have seen in years. The after school tutoring program is a great thing that has been going on for 2 yrs that I am aware of. The office personal is very helpful anytime that I go into the office and have any questions or need to get ahold of my child. They take the time to do whatever needs to be done to help the parents.The safety is a very good thing and very appropriate disciplinary actions are taken when necessary.

Posted August 19, 2006
My 4 children robothams have been going to the scotville school since day one. I have drove them to the school that is how much i like the school and teachers the whol team of staff.

Mason County Central M.S. 4

Posted February 07, 2006
I like this school its very family oriented and the teachers are wonderful. They have many oppurtunities for students to do sports but not much art and music they have spartan news which the kids seem to enjoy it its just like the news adults watch except its about stuff that has to do with there school.

Mason County Central M.S. 4

Posted May 20, 2004
Mason County Central Middle School is a wonderful school to send my children to. They have a great bunch of teachers that will give my boys the extra hand that they sometimes need. The Office Staff is very easy to talk to when you have an issue regarding your child. My children love it there! Oh, and I love the Monday Morning Assembly where they have the word of the week. I ask my boys, 'Whats the new word this week and what does it mean?'

Posted April 17, 2004
Mason County Central Middle School is very much a family. Teachers really care about their students. The staff goes above and beyond to provide a high quality education for all children. Many services and activity are available before and after school for students to feel a part. Mason County Central Middle School is a great place to send your children!

Mason County Central M.S.
310 West Beryl Street, Scottville, MI  49454
Last modified Mason County Central M.S. is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason County Central M.S. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top