Bad
Good

we love it! It's a real community school. We moved from out of State and couldn't be happier

I love Morgan Elementary!! My daughter's teacher is Mrs. Leykauf, she is a fabulous kindergarten teacher!!! My daughter is reading, writing, reads for fun, and amazes me each day with something else she has learned. I am so thankful she is in a school that we both love!!!!!

I left Morgan elementary (class of 2010) with depression and self esteem issues. I was bullied all three years I attended Morgan, and when I asked for some sort of help I was refused. my 5th grade teacher constantly called me out for being overweight, my 6th grade teacher let another girl staple me and told me she was "only letting go of some personal angers because her mom is sick". The teachers are absolutely terrible!

I think this school is wonderful!! There is a new principal there who is very attentive towards the students. I had 2 older kids who went thru Duncan and I prefer Morgan. I just think everyone is so down to earth and personable.

Wonderful second grade teachers and very nice principal. School needs a bit of updating and a lot of new books for their library. Due to tax cuts, Utica schools had to cut out additional language courses and such...but overall, I am happy with the school.

That's a shame that some parents have no idea what goes on in the classroom. My daughter had an amazing experience in the sixth grade with this dynamic team of teachers. English? My daughter came out a stronger writer than ever because of what and how it was taught. That will take her far in life. I pay very close attention to what goes on in the classroom, and I cannot wait for my next child to experience the teachers in sixth grade. We feel blessed, our children have experienced wonderful teachers all along at Morgan. My oldest was very well prepared for junior high. It is a shame to pass along such false information.

My child came from a school that was closed and spent 6th grade at Morgan. I cannot begin to tell you how bad Morgan was. The three 6th grade teachers DO NOT prepare the kids for middle school. Lots of movies in the pm, no English taught, too much free time for the kids so too much drama. If I had to to it over I would have taken my child to a different school.

Morgan is a great school with wonderful teachers. We moved out of state and I miss Morgan terribly. My children excelled at Morgan. When we move back next year we will make sure to buy a house that is close to this school. The person who posted last year about this school being rotten couldn't even post a well written comment with proper grammar. Consider the source.

GREAT Teachers & School! I would recommend this school to anyone looking for the best teachers.

This is a terrible school. The professionism is rotten. The only time people rate great is when theres not a problem. however, having a special needs child is a whole new pie. They want to co-taught the student with no real supports in place. The terminology has to be fine toothed since 'resource room' simply means a learning center teacher poppin in and outta ge. where of course the child is lost and totally scared to death. This is to save their rating. They also want to limit cognitive impaired classroom. I say what the student needs they ought to get. Utica doesn't care about the student only the cash flow.

Last modified Morgan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.