Bad
Good

Overall, a great school. Teachers are great with some exceptions and curriculum is well taught. Very small school, not overcrowded, but in an essence somewhat underpopulated. District boundary changes made population of the school too small. Athletic teams are not as active as others in Utica Community Schools, but are still average programs.

this school is okay, not the best though. some of the teachers have bad connections with the students(such as me) and thus, dont help us learn as well as we should.

Alright, I was a student at Utica. I think I may know a little more about the teachers and other aspects of the school. Yeah some teachers don't help outside of the classroom. However, you're not going to find a school that is perfect. If the student took the right classes then they would've gotten teachers that were a great deal of help. My high school experience was one of the best of my life. I have absolutely nothing that I could complain about.

I agree with the previouse rating. The teachers do not teach beyond the classroom . They are not preparing the kids enough for the ACT. Not as good of school as i thought when we moved here.

Great school. Best of UCS high schools. My child went to Eisenhower and I transfered him to Utica because it was so much better.

the scool is a great school. Much better then my junior high, most of my classes are pretty small maybe 25-30 in each class. I am doing better here than at my school its not as crowded as Ford and is one of the larger HS in the district.

Last modified Utica High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.