Eisenhower High School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
We are new in the district this past year. We are very please with this district, which confirms our intensions for relocating.

Posted February 08, 2013
I absolutely hate Eisenhower. The majority of the staff is really rude and offer little or no support. I especially dislike the staff in the maon office. I'm supposed to be able to seek help in the adults at my school, but I don't trust them. I hear them gossip about other students, and they even talked about me as I was walking away. The school is over populated. The majority of students are not friendly, and they are rude as well. They lack supplies despite being the "rich" school in the district. I mean, come on, who runs out of paper? The school does not provide courses that most other school supply such as home economics and comic. The school is more focused on sports rather than acedemics. I really detest Ike, I used to enjoy going to school, but now, I'm transferring to another school. I placed a request for my transcript about three weeks ago, and I still haven't heard from them. Eisenhower is not a school that you want your kids to attend.

Eisenhower High School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
My 2nd child is currently attending Ike. Mrs Bawol is a great principal. The school board is a disappointment. Mrs. Blain gets an A+ --- now that is a teacher! Get involved! Participate! My kids were proud to be Eagles.....

Posted February 24, 2010
I've had two kids go through Ike. One was almost all A s, athletic and basically would have excelled anywhere. The other struggled and was offered little to no support. He was frequently compared to his brother who was able to retain everything he read and basically taught himself. Way too much focus on sports and no attention to students who may struggle. I wish I had chosen another school.

Eisenhower High School 4

Posted February 17, 2010
Many of the teachers here are pretty good. Although some have left for the new IB school, most the remaining ones are still good. The athletic programs here are good all around, and many of the kids learn quite a bit from there coaches both from sports, and from their class.

Eisenhower High School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
Way too many students. Too much concentration on sports and less on academics.

Eisenhower High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
My sons got a great education there. They have many good academic teams that the boys competed on.

Eisenhower High School 4

Posted August 30, 2009
I will be a junior at IKE this fall, and I was on the golf team in the spring (we did okay i guess). I'm only at IKE for a half day every day and then I go to the Math Science and Technology center at the IRC (every teacher there is finominal). At IKE though you really have to get lucky with the teachers there because i have heard some pretty interesing stories.

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted June 10, 2009
Mediocre school with poor teaching, bad leadership, and a terrible sports program.

Eisenhower High School
6500 25 Mile Road, Shelby Charter Township, MI  48316
Last modified Eisenhower High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top