Bad
Good

My wife and I are so glad that we made the decision to bring our girls to this school! Excellent teachers and staff. We love the curriculum. Our youngest gets extra help that is beyond private schooling. I am proud that we made the decision to do school of choice and give our girls the best!!!!

My daughter is going into 2nd grade and loves this school, I feel like she has learned so much already. All the teachers I have met are all excellent! I am sad to see Mrs. Clor leave but am sure she chose some one just as good as her to replace her. I would recommend this school to anyone! This is a school of choice and am glad I chose for my daughter to attend Beacon Tree!

My son has developmental and emotional delays and this school has been outstanding in helping him succeed. He has made remarkable progress an I can't thank the staff enough for helping him reach his goals. The progress he has made is a testament to the dedication of the staff and principle. Not only has my son had the extra help needed he has made progress which is most important when considering the programs available, they work! My son has had behavioral problems as well. He was never labeled "a bad seed" even when his behavior problems were at their worst. They worked closely with me and we worked through most his problems by putting all the neccessary tools in place for success. They never gave up on my son. The principle is hands on and the kids love her (even my son who has seen her office a few times for not so good behavior) The teachers are deeply devoted and seem to trully care about the children's education and well being. The parent volunteer's do a lot of the students and plan several fun activities throughout the year. I would recommend this school to anyone who ask.

This school is the best.....our children have attended this school now for over four years. I picked this school through "school of choice" and will continue attending until all four of my children have completed here. It is a fun school with teachers who know how to build confidence and self-esteem with children as they learn. My kids come home happy and full of knowledge from their day at Beacon Tree! The Principal is an amazing leader! She seems to know all the children by name and addresses them with love and respect! I just can't say enough about this "WOW" school. Any parent would be pleased and proud to have a child that attends this school. I wish more schools could follow there lead. I know Beacon Tree will produce many future leaders for our beautiful world. Thank you to everyone at BEACON TREE ELEMENTARY, shelby michigan!!

My children have gone to Beacon Tree for 4 years, a 5th grader and a 1st grader and I couln't ask for a better education, when my daughter started she have some dificulties with the language and she went to the ESL program with the best comprehensive and effective teacher. The teachers at Beacon Tree are well prepared, and they loved their profession and work with passion & love with the kids. The administration office is outstanding, friendly, and go above and beyond with the kids, phone, parents requests, and any little or small issues. The security is like or better than any private school. I feel very happy and tranquil when my kids are at school. Thank you to the staff and kids that make my children happy to go to school every single day. Noemi Jimenez

The principal has been amazing. She takes a personal interest in the students. All of the kids know and love her. The teachers have all been amazing. I have kids in K and 2nd grade who are both developing into outstanding students. I believe that Beacon Tree has had a tremendous impact on their success. Between the 2 we've had 4 teachers and all have been outstanding. The communication has been extremely helpful.

My children have gone to Beacon Tree for 3 years - ever since it was built, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the principal. She sets a positive tone for the entire school and the staff and students rise to her expectations. The education and safety of our children are the top priority. The parent volunteer group is outstanding and have done some amazing things for our school, plus they have a lot of fun activities for the kids and parents. You culdn't ask for a better school.

Excellent Principal and Teachers. My son is getting a great education.

Absolutely a fantastic school! We are so pleased. The principal and the staff are there for the right reasons. Our kids are fortunate to have dedicated, warm, friendly, and supportive people to teach them! Way to shine Beacon Tree! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My kids started here this year and so far we are ecstatic about how wonderful the staff is. We left a private school to come here and our children just love it. All they can say is how wonderful, loving and smily the teachers are. Will review again later in the year.

Last modified Beacon Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.