Shelby Township, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
My daughter attended this school. I transferred her from another school where she was lost in a large class setting. At Peace she thrived with small classes and caring teachers that constantly kept me aware of how my daughter was doing. My daughter was no longer lost in the crowd, but grew academically, socially and spiritually. She participated in sports, and made life long friends she carried into high school and college. While in college, working towards her teaching degree, she was able to return to Peace and observe and substitute in some of her former classrooms. She was able to see how the principles and teaching modules she was learning in college were actively in use at Peace. She is now a teacher in her first classroom. At Peace, I saw the change in my daughter. She grew and was challenged to find and become her best; academically, socially and spiritually. Thank you Peace. Another success story to your credit.

Posted May 22, 2011
We love Peace! The class sizes are small, the teachers are loving and caring, the staff is attentive to the needs of the families and the quality education is A+!

Posted May 19, 2011
I absolutely love this school. The principal is caring and wonderful with both the parents and children. Not exactly sure what we will do next year due to finances but I would recommend this school to anyone. The class sizes are small and my daughter loves it! Unlike some other private schools Peace is not clickey. The staff are committed to each and every child and family!

Posted June 09, 2009
Our children have attended Montessori and Public Schools but Peace has out done them all. This school is THE BEST SCHOOL in Michigan! They have everything your child needs: Excellent Education, Excellent Teachers, Excellent Staff and a Principal that is absolutely Remarkable. They have such great balance there with love and guidance for your children. These teachers WANT your child to succeed with God, Education, Socialization and so much more. My kids loved the teachers and the students there. I am so sad for our kids to leave this school. The economy has changed our path and has forced us back into the public schools. Please pray for us.

Peace Lutheran School 1

Posted April 27, 2009

Peace Lutheran School 2

Posted February 11, 2009
The addition of a full time principal has helped the school it has not solved the problems that exist at Peace. Although they received a gread christian foundation academically they are behind. I am very disappointed that I have wasted time and money on this substandard education.-they will not be returning next year.

Posted October 06, 2008
We have been attending this school for six years and we just love it. The class sizes are small and the teachers are able to give extra attention to the students. My children love learning about the word of God and we follow up at home. Academically they are far ahead of other schools. My kids are far advanced in math. This school is very open to parent participation which I am able to take advantage of and my children love it! I know that my kids are in good hands at school with a loving and caring staff. This starts with the principal who stands outside every morning to greet the children and parents, the office staff who is always there with a smile, kind word and willing to lend a hand and finally there are the teachers who are dedicated to the children and God. They are there for the love of their jobs and not the money. I would strongly encourage everyone to check out Peace Lutheran as an option for a private school choice. I am a proud parent!

Posted September 12, 2008
Smaller classes, individual attentin, know children by name, great academics, loving attentive teachers and staff - what more could a parent ask for!

Peace Lutheran School 0

Posted May 10, 2008
I didn't like class size did not help kids when they went on to Lutheran high north

Peace Lutheran School 2

Posted March 16, 2008
My children attended this school for 6 years. I thought that they were getting a better educaiton than what the public school could provide. I was wrong! When my children began school this year they were writting well below their grade level and math. They also had accountability issues. Peace Lutheran does not hold children or parents accuntable for their actions. The last 4 years were awful and I would not suggest having any child go through this school.

Peace Lutheran School