PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Both of our kids have attended Peace Lutheran (2007 to present). Our daughter is now at Lutheran High North and had no problems with the level of education she received at Peace. She is taking college prep courses at North and even serves as a teacher's assistant. The education received by our kids is excellent and teachers have been available for extra study before or after the school day. Older students are also available for tutoring. We are very happy to know that our children's education include a focus on Jesus Christ and Christianity. Chapel is every Wednesday. Peace also offers every student an opportunity to play sports such as basketball, track and field, or soccer. No student gets turned away from sports and it is an excellent experience. Also, parents can participate too whether it is running the scoreboard or assistant coach. There is great comradery among students in all and between grades. The school has regular Family event and nights. My wife and I are very satisfied with the education our kids receive at Peace Lutheran and it has been a great experience for our family. We would recommend Peace Lutheran to any family.

My daughter attended this school. I transferred her from another school where she was lost in a large class setting. At Peace she thrived with small classes and caring teachers that constantly kept me aware of how my daughter was doing. My daughter was no longer lost in the crowd, but grew academically, socially and spiritually. She participated in sports, and made life long friends she carried into high school and college. While in college, working towards her teaching degree, she was able to return to Peace and observe and substitute in some of her former classrooms. She was able to see how the principles and teaching modules she was learning in college were actively in use at Peace. She is now a teacher in her first classroom. At Peace, I saw the change in my daughter. She grew and was challenged to find and become her best; academically, socially and spiritually. Thank you Peace. Another success story to your credit.

We love Peace! The class sizes are small, the teachers are loving and caring, the staff is attentive to the needs of the families and the quality education is A+!

I absolutely love this school. The principal is caring and wonderful with both the parents and children. Not exactly sure what we will do next year due to finances but I would recommend this school to anyone. The class sizes are small and my daughter loves it! Unlike some other private schools Peace is not clickey. The staff are committed to each and every child and family!

Our children have attended Montessori and Public Schools but Peace has out done them all. This school is THE BEST SCHOOL in Michigan! They have everything your child needs: Excellent Education, Excellent Teachers, Excellent Staff and a Principal that is absolutely Remarkable. They have such great balance there with love and guidance for your children. These teachers WANT your child to succeed with God, Education, Socialization and so much more. My kids loved the teachers and the students there. I am so sad for our kids to leave this school. The economy has changed our path and has forced us back into the public schools. Please pray for us.

The addition of a full time principal has helped the school it has not solved the problems that exist at Peace. Although they received a gread christian foundation academically they are behind. I am very disappointed that I have wasted time and money on this substandard education.-they will not be returning next year.

We have been attending this school for six years and we just love it. The class sizes are small and the teachers are able to give extra attention to the students. My children love learning about the word of God and we follow up at home. Academically they are far ahead of other schools. My kids are far advanced in math. This school is very open to parent participation which I am able to take advantage of and my children love it! I know that my kids are in good hands at school with a loving and caring staff. This starts with the principal who stands outside every morning to greet the children and parents, the office staff who is always there with a smile, kind word and willing to lend a hand and finally there are the teachers who are dedicated to the children and God. They are there for the love of their jobs and not the money. I would strongly encourage everyone to check out Peace Lutheran as an option for a private school choice. I am a proud parent!

Smaller classes, individual attentin, know children by name, great academics, loving attentive teachers and staff - what more could a parent ask for!

I didn't like class size did not help kids when they went on to Lutheran high north

My children attended this school for 6 years. I thought that they were getting a better educaiton than what the public school could provide. I was wrong! When my children began school this year they were writting well below their grade level and math. They also had accountability issues. Peace Lutheran does not hold children or parents accuntable for their actions. The last 4 years were awful and I would not suggest having any child go through this school.

Last modified Peace Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8