Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

There is a lot of heart at this school. Most of the staff and many parents try very hard to make it a great experience for each child. I didn't do all 5 stars because there are some concerns such as building/security problems (would have been addressed with the passage of recent bond - however, it was voted down) and some isolated examples of student extreme behavior problems and some ineffective staff. However, Kimball is still great even with its challenges.

I like to volunteer as often as I can. I have always been treated kindly and with respect.

Develops character: Agree

They listen to all sides of a disagreement before passing judgement. This helps children learn to resolve conflicts on their own.

Amount of homework: Agree

Currently the load isn't to bad. Reading for 20 minutes nightly. Occasional reports and math. Weekly spelling tests.

This is an excellent school with amazing teachers! My son excelling academically And socially. We are happy to be Kimball Kubs.

Has the most amazing teachers who put their heart and soul into their teaching. The principal could be better at taking care of the issues that need to be stopped, like bullying. The parents are very much involved and always eager to help!

Excellent school with caring, compassionate teachers and wonderful principle! Parent involvement has been satisfactory. Building and surrounding property provide great learning environment. Would just like additional extracurricular activities available.

My sons started at Kimball this school year and we have been pleasantly surprised with the new principal Mrs. Harding and the rest of the staff. The teachers genuinely care about their students and work hard at seeing that each and every one of them succeed both in academics and personally. Our family has decided to purchase a home a half mile from Kimball school because it is such a great place for our kids. The only reason I do not rate this school a five star is because the physical building is older though it is still a sound, well kept structure.

My sons have been at Kimball for 2 years now. The principal, Mrs. Hernandez, is great! She is very involved with the children, knows their names and really cares about them. I recently joined the PTA and found a great group of dedicated parents. The teachers are great too. The one thing I miss from our other school is that at Kimball they don't have the children put on plays, recitals or shows. I love watching my kids perform and I'm sure other parents do too.

Last modified Kimball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.