Smiths Creek, MI

Posted April 15, 2013
Has the most amazing teachers who put their heart and soul into their teaching. The principal could be better at taking care of the issues that need to be stopped, like bullying. The parents are very much involved and always eager to help!

Posted October 10, 2010
Excellent school with caring, compassionate teachers and wonderful principle! Parent involvement has been satisfactory. Building and surrounding property provide great learning environment. Would just like additional extracurricular activities available.

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted November 09, 2008
My sons started at Kimball this school year and we have been pleasantly surprised with the new principal Mrs. Harding and the rest of the staff. The teachers genuinely care about their students and work hard at seeing that each and every one of them succeed both in academics and personally. Our family has decided to purchase a home a half mile from Kimball school because it is such a great place for our kids. The only reason I do not rate this school a five star is because the physical building is older though it is still a sound, well kept structure.

Posted April 25, 2007
- a former student

Posted December 01, 2006
My sons have been at Kimball for 2 years now. The principal, Mrs. Hernandez, is great! She is very involved with the children, knows their names and really cares about them. I recently joined the PTA and found a great group of dedicated parents. The teachers are great too. The one thing I miss from our other school is that at Kimball they don't have the children put on plays, recitals or shows. I love watching my kids perform and I'm sure other parents do too.

Posted February 22, 2006
Great school for my boys, teacher to student ratio is small, so they get alot of one/on/one time with the teachers. Never had a problem yet.

Posted October 27, 2004
My son is in first grade this year and we have a new principal who is just awesome! She is very child oriented and much better with our children then our last principal! This is the school I am proud to say that my son attends! The teachers are awesome and I bet we have some of the best teachers in the state. The Kdg. teacher is the best I have ever seen. :-)

Kimball Elementary School 2

Posted September 22, 2003
I think that we have great teachers. The principal is not 'kid friendly'.

Kimball Elementary School
5801 Griswold Road, Smiths Creek, MI  48074
Last modified Kimball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kimball Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top