Posted March 01, 2014
This is a great school with highly educated teachers. My son has performed well and gets great grades. I wish they had more homework but they have lots of activities and projects. He participates in academic games and basketball there. Don't be upset with the school if you child has bad grades, that's your fault.

Morris Adler Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
Adler Elementary... for children who are not having any issues academically or otherwise the school is ok. But, if your child has ANY problems the leadership here acts like the child is not worthy. I would NOT recommend this school if your child is not like everyone else's child. The school could improve by trying to find ways to help students not hinder them. There is not always enough GOOD supervision.

Posted February 08, 2014
A very good school our grandsons 3rd grade teacher is the best' since our grandson have have been in attendance he has shoed improvement in his subjects, Thanks staff of Adler fo all your continued support

Posted January 31, 2014
Adler is a wonderful and family orientated school. The parent group is very supportive of one another. I am a single mother and feel very supported by the teachers and principal Mr. Tait

Posted January 31, 2014
I have found Adler elementary school staff and teachers to be of great help. My child is doing well. The secretarial staff is very friendly and helpful. The new principal, Mr. Tait is always present and willing to listen to my concerns and ideas.

Posted November 16, 2011
Adler is a wonderful school that promotes a very high level learning enviornment! The teachers are very hardworking and absolutely great! Outside of the new very POOR leadership under the new principal, Jerry Tait, I love the school!

Posted March 31, 2011
I love this school! The principal Mrs.Jones is a hard working principal she is always on top of stuff. I am a third grader and sister is a fifth grader and we love our school!

Posted May 07, 2010
My granddauther attends Adler and I love the staff they remind me of how great schools use to be. It is the type of school that you want to get involved with. The principles gets a special thanks for her leadership skills.

Posted November 17, 2009

Morris Adler Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2009
My child attends Adler and it is a good school, however because of budget cuts we lost a great teacher in the 3rd grade. My only fear is this is just the start of district cuts that will hurt our children

Morris Adler Elementary School
19100 Filmore Street, Southfield, MI  48075
Last modified Morris Adler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Adler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top