Southfield, MI

Posted April 27, 2015
I love this school and the teachers. Mrs. Barnett and Ms. Weichek are the best. Once my little man is old enough he'll be attending Adler as well.

Morris Adler Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2015
The school has great teachers and staff. There is a wonderful family environment. My kids love their school and teachers. A. Dial

Posted January 14, 2015
I love Adler Elementary, not only did I go there as a child but my oldest son went there and graduated. Now my youngest is attending Adler and will be graduating next year. The teachers are hands on and care about the students. The parents are always very involved.

Posted March 01, 2014
This is a great school with highly educated teachers. My son has performed well and gets great grades. I wish they had more homework but they have lots of activities and projects. He participates in academic games and basketball there. Don't be upset with the school if you child has bad grades, that's your fault.

Morris Adler Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
Adler Elementary... for children who are not having any issues academically or otherwise the school is ok. But, if your child has ANY problems the leadership here acts like the child is not worthy. I would NOT recommend this school if your child is not like everyone else's child. The school could improve by trying to find ways to help students not hinder them. There is not always enough GOOD supervision.

Posted February 08, 2014
A very good school our grandsons 3rd grade teacher is the best' since our grandson have have been in attendance he has shoed improvement in his subjects, Thanks staff of Adler fo all your continued support

Posted January 31, 2014
Adler is a wonderful and family orientated school. The parent group is very supportive of one another. I am a single mother and feel very supported by the teachers and principal Mr. Tait

Posted January 31, 2014
I have found Adler elementary school staff and teachers to be of great help. My child is doing well. The secretarial staff is very friendly and helpful. The new principal, Mr. Tait is always present and willing to listen to my concerns and ideas.

Posted November 16, 2011
Adler is a wonderful school that promotes a very high level learning enviornment! The teachers are very hardworking and absolutely great! Outside of the new very POOR leadership under the new principal, Jerry Tait, I love the school!

Posted March 31, 2011
I love this school! The principal Mrs.Jones is a hard working principal she is always on top of stuff. I am a third grader and sister is a fifth grader and we love our school!

Morris Adler Elementary School
19100 Filmore Street, Southfield, MI  48075
Last modified Morris Adler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Adler Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top