Southfield, MI

Posted October 18, 2013
Akiva Hebrew Day School creates a fantastic educational environment! As a former student and Aunt of current students there...I am proud of my affiliation with Akiva!

Posted October 17, 2013
Akiva Hebrew Day School offers a wonderful Jewish education in a Zionist environment. The teachers are dedicated, the curriculum stimulating and the children learn to love Judaism. The school has a Hamish atmosphere. The administration works hard to improve the school at every level.

Posted December 02, 2012
Akiva has a well-rounded education, and I am proud to be a graduate of AHDS. I will go on to college with the knowledge, confidence, and ability to strive for success because of my education at Akiva Hebrew Day School. Thanks!

Akiva Hebrew Day School 1

Posted May 31, 2012
they have a disiplin problem in middle + high school!!! i have BAD classmates! they give burns

Posted September 24, 2009
i love akiva because i get a great education and it is fun

Posted September 24, 2009
My grandsons go there and the teachers are wonderful, and the administration is great, and the education is superb

Posted September 24, 2009
I love the fact that Akiva makes extraordinary efforts to meet the needs of every single student. Everyone at Akiva has a success story! We offer a unique, comprehensive blend of Judaic and General Studies in a supportive environment with high academic standards. Our students are prepared to meet the world with a strong Judaic foundation, and the knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to the global community as productive citizens.

Posted September 23, 2009
Akiva has a great early childhood program! We pulled our daughter out of another program just to put here at Akiva. She learns so much and chats all weekend long to us about her week and everything she did/learned.

Posted September 23, 2009
I love the caring atmosphere and administration. The value of education is highly stressed to all children. Akiva bends over backwards to make sure that our students receive the best possible education and technological tools to make it happen.

21100 West 12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI  48076
Last modified Akiva Hebrew Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Akiva Hebrew Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top