Posted September 01, 2013
As a parent. I give the school five stars because it is an all around excellent academic experience. The curriculum is stringent enough to keep the students challenged and engaged. The class sizes are very small so the students receive a lot of one on one instruction. The Abeka cirriculum keeps the student well ahead. The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive.

Posted February 05, 2013
CTA has been a blessing to my family. The staff treat my son as if he is their own. The environment is full of love. Above all the level of education is of impeccable quality.

Posted February 04, 2013
I, would give this school 5 stars. The teachers, and office staff are very helpful, and cares a lot about students attending the school.

Posted February 01, 2013
This is a great school for my preschool daughter. She has learned independence, social skills, and of course in an educational environment. This is a well kept secret in Southfield.

Posted October 24, 2012
The children are met where there in all areas to set the stage for growth in Christlike character, academic achievement and overall success.

Posted July 30, 2009
This school provides a quality education, spiritual enrichment and individual development for each and every child. Our older son went to VLC and CTA. Teachers from other schools and Sunday school teachers, have complimented my son on his writing, math and biblical knowledge. We are proud to say we are enrolling are youngest son in pre-school this year and we are confident in the education and spiritual growth VLC will provide. Our older son says VLC & CTA is not just a school. They are family.

Posted June 09, 2008
This is one of the best kept secrets in Metro Detroit, my daughter attended the school for 6 years. Me and my wife were so, pleased with the acadimic growth. My daughter is now in the 5th grade, attending one of the best private school in the area and she has made the honor-roll each card marking. I know that its because of the seeds the CTA/VLC placed in my daughter life.

Posted March 21, 2006
VLC in my opinion provides more of a co-parenting model and an opportunity to really be actively involved in the rearing of your child. They are very accomodating and sincere in caring for and about your child. I am confident that my child is in a safe, Christian environment that provides high quality academics. I am very pleased with both the staff, other children and parents. This is part of the village that will help us nurture of son.

Posted November 07, 2005
Based on my observation and parent involvement at Victory Learning Center, I am pleased to say that this school has proven itself as an academic learning center that provides a quality education for students for students starting as early as four years of age. This school provides wholistic learning programs with spiritual enrichment activities that empowers the whole child. I have been impressed the parent involvement on all grades levels. The monthly awards cermonies and the parent,teacher, and pupil interaction on a daily basis is placed in high regards with the standards of creating a systematic learning environment that is effective and trustworthly.

Children's Technological Academy
19421 West 10 Mile Road, Southfield, MI  48075
Last modified Children's Technological Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Children's Technological Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top