PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent. I give the school five stars because it is an all around excellent academic experience. The curriculum is stringent enough to keep the students challenged and engaged. The class sizes are very small so the students receive a lot of one on one instruction. The Abeka cirriculum keeps the student well ahead. The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive.

CTA has been a blessing to my family. The staff treat my son as if he is their own. The environment is full of love. Above all the level of education is of impeccable quality.

I, would give this school 5 stars. The teachers, and office staff are very helpful, and cares a lot about students attending the school.

This is a great school for my preschool daughter. She has learned independence, social skills, and of course in an educational environment. This is a well kept secret in Southfield.

The children are met where there in all areas to set the stage for growth in Christlike character, academic achievement and overall success.

This school provides a quality education, spiritual enrichment and individual development for each and every child. Our older son went to VLC and CTA. Teachers from other schools and Sunday school teachers, have complimented my son on his writing, math and biblical knowledge. We are proud to say we are enrolling are youngest son in pre-school this year and we are confident in the education and spiritual growth VLC will provide. Our older son says VLC & CTA is not just a school. They are family.

This is one of the best kept secrets in Metro Detroit, my daughter attended the school for 6 years. Me and my wife were so, pleased with the acadimic growth. My daughter is now in the 5th grade, attending one of the best private school in the area and she has made the honor-roll each card marking. I know that its because of the seeds the CTA/VLC placed in my daughter life.

Last modified Children's Technological Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5