Southfield, MI

Posted December 12, 2013
Excellent school my son reading on 4 years old, they teach him a lot in life I am so happy that there is school like this.

Posted August 04, 2013
This is a great school. My daughter is in room 2 and the teachers are GREAT. My daughter can not wait to go to school. She wants to attend school on the weekends. However, I wish she could be challended more but she is learning on her age level. Also I wish the tuition would not increase every year. Over all, the school is wonderful and the members I accompanied are marvelous to my daughter and myself. This is an excellent investment so far.

Early Impressions 2

Posted May 09, 2013
This school has really high expectations and your children will at least be a grade level above and in Kindergarten will be reading at a 1 or 2nd grade level or more depending on your child. The downfall is this school is really strict and not nurturing at all. The Pre-K and Kindergarten programs lack the socialization and caring that young kids need. They are too structured! The choose the colors for the art projects. In addition the administration do not listen to the parents. My child luckily is not in Room 5 anymore with 2 teachers who are not friendly to the children at all. I move my son to another class. The remaining parents , at least 75% or more have complained about how the teachers talk and treat the kids. The administration just tells you how wonderful the teachers are and does nothing. There is no Parent Association and this is a huge issue. I was going to send my son to Kindergarten but with the lack of cooperating administration he will not be going there. Those 2 teachers should have been let go with the amount of complaints. It's sad because the school is academically strong but emotionally/ nurturing a failure.

Posted September 23, 2011
My daughter attended Early Impressions from Junior Kindergarten through 1st Grade. The school's curriculum and staff are the absolute best around! I did not have one complaint the entire 3 years that my daughter was there. The atmosphere is so positive and my daughter is now at the top of her class in public school. My only wish is that Early Impressions expanded their grade levels and my kids could go at least until the 5th grade. This is my 2-year-old's first year and she is doing awesome as well. The school and environment is well worth the money. This is an investment that I am glad to have made.

Posted March 22, 2011
My son currently attends EI. His kindergarten teacher is Awesome!!! I just love her. He can read an entire book at the age of 5. I love this school and I'm praying that I will be financially blessed to bring him back in the Fall for 1st. grade.

Posted December 08, 2010
My daughter attended Early Impression for Pre-K. I actually had switched her to another school for about three months of her second year of Pre-K to save money. I put her back in Early Impressions. The money I spent at Early Impressions was well worth the education she received. Her. Every public school teacher my daughter has had since 1st grade has said she could skip a grade.

Posted January 05, 2010
My son attended Early Impressions for 3 years. What an outstanding program! The curriculum offered is excellent. My son received such a wonderful foundation in phonics and mathematics. He loved the enrichment program as well as the bi-lingual education. He is well above the majority of other students in his school now and we owe it all to Early Impressions!

Early Impressions 0

Posted December 14, 2009
My two daughters attended EI from age two until kindergarten. Both received an excellent educational foundation in reading, writing, and social skills. My son now attends, and I know he will receive the high quality background his sisters did. The staff is involved, and passionate, and the parents are highly involved as well.

Early Impressions 0

Posted January 16, 2009
My child has attended EI since pre-school and will come away from 1st grade knowing how to read, write stories, get along with other students, a sense of self-worth, and confidence, and most importantly a love for learning. This school has done an excellent job educating our daughter. (Parent)

Early Impressions