PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

I did like this school when my son was enrolled 9 years ago. I like the administration and one of his two teachers. There was the other teacher who just never seemed as warm as the other. Recently I've come to find that this teacher would put tape on my sons moth to seal it shut during the day. The thing is my son was never ever one to be talkative at all. If anything, his speech was actually delayed and his self confidence was never high, so he always kept quiet. My guess would be because of his name "Mohammad". I could be wrong with that assumption, but I really cannot find an explain action to such heinous action! This was 9 years ago, so I don't even know if the teacher still works there. I just thought putting this out there would help other parents who ever have a kind of "off" feeling when it comes to their child's teachers.

EI is providing a solid foundation for our child. She is excited about learning to read and reading based on her phonetic knowledge; not by memorization. The teachers in Room 5 are creative and have great incentives to keep the children at their best behavior. The tuition is higher than comparable schools, but when you factor in snacks, hot lunch, before and after care, they level out. The summer program is the best! Swimming every day and themed weekly programming make it hard to beat. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the lack of a parent group/organization, web-based parent portal, or some way for parents to communicate with each other to exchange ideas/tips, receive information, and provide feedback to the school. Other than that, it's a pretty awesome place for our little one!

Excellent school my son reading on 4 years old, they teach him a lot in life I am so happy that there is school like this.

This is a great school. My daughter is in room 2 and the teachers are GREAT. My daughter can not wait to go to school. She wants to attend school on the weekends. However, I wish she could be challended more but she is learning on her age level. Also I wish the tuition would not increase every year. Over all, the school is wonderful and the members I accompanied are marvelous to my daughter and myself. This is an excellent investment so far.

This school has really high expectations and your children will at least be a grade level above and in Kindergarten will be reading at a 1 or 2nd grade level or more depending on your child. The downfall is this school is really strict and not nurturing at all. The Pre-K and Kindergarten programs lack the socialization and caring that young kids need. They are too structured! The choose the colors for the art projects. In addition the administration do not listen to the parents. My child luckily is not in Room 5 anymore with 2 teachers who are not friendly to the children at all. I move my son to another class. The remaining parents , at least 75% or more have complained about how the teachers talk and treat the kids. The administration just tells you how wonderful the teachers are and does nothing. There is no Parent Association and this is a huge issue. I was going to send my son to Kindergarten but with the lack of cooperating administration he will not be going there. Those 2 teachers should have been let go with the amount of complaints. It's sad because the school is academically strong but emotionally/ nurturing a failure.

My daughter attended Early Impressions from Junior Kindergarten through 1st Grade. The school's curriculum and staff are the absolute best around! I did not have one complaint the entire 3 years that my daughter was there. The atmosphere is so positive and my daughter is now at the top of her class in public school. My only wish is that Early Impressions expanded their grade levels and my kids could go at least until the 5th grade. This is my 2-year-old's first year and she is doing awesome as well. The school and environment is well worth the money. This is an investment that I am glad to have made.

My son currently attends EI. His kindergarten teacher is Awesome!!! I just love her. He can read an entire book at the age of 5. I love this school and I'm praying that I will be financially blessed to bring him back in the Fall for 1st. grade.

My daughter attended Early Impression for Pre-K. I actually had switched her to another school for about three months of her second year of Pre-K to save money. I put her back in Early Impressions. The money I spent at Early Impressions was well worth the education she received. Her. Every public school teacher my daughter has had since 1st grade has said she could skip a grade.

My son attended Early Impressions for 3 years. What an outstanding program! The curriculum offered is excellent. My son received such a wonderful foundation in phonics and mathematics. He loved the enrichment program as well as the bi-lingual education. He is well above the majority of other students in his school now and we owe it all to Early Impressions!

My two daughters attended EI from age two until kindergarten. Both received an excellent educational foundation in reading, writing, and social skills. My son now attends, and I know he will receive the high quality background his sisters did. The staff is involved, and passionate, and the parents are highly involved as well.

Last modified Early Impressions is a Private school that serves grades PK-1