Posted September 26, 2013
This school exemplifies how a school should be ran. Thank God, the staff just a great group of caring people! The children, yes, children, are well behaved, and very polite.. The education factor is one that is designed strictly to benefit your child. I am satisfied!

Alice M. Birney K-8 School 4

Posted February 28, 2012
I have two daughters that attend Birney elementary. They are both doing very well academically. They are both in Advanced Placement as well. The teachers and the staff are working very hard to make Birney a first class educational environment.

Posted January 28, 2012
I have a son who attends Birney Middle School. This school has been very rewarding and challenging for my son. The teachers are outstanding and I am confident my child is in a safe and secure enviornment on a daily basis. I would highly recommend Birney Middle for any student that dare to be challeged.

Posted June 17, 2011
Birney K-8 School is a wonderful school. I am confident my children are receiving a great education.

Alice M. Birney K-8 School
27225 Evergreen Road, Southfield, MI  48076
Last modified Alice M. Birney K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice M. Birney K-8 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top