Bad
Good

I am a parent that enrolled my children in Birney from a Private Christian Education school. At first I had some serious reservations about Birney. However, Birney proved to be an outstanding school. The Teachers are really dedicated to the students. The Counseling Staff are very aware of the goings on of the children. The Principal and Administrative Staff are top notch. Thanks you Birney for easing my reservations.

This school exemplifies how a school should be ran. Thank God, the staff just a great group of caring people! The children, yes, children, are well behaved, and very polite.. The education factor is one that is designed strictly to benefit your child. I am satisfied!

I am new here and heard other than Novi and Troy none of the schools near Detroit are good to consider. I see school rating as 3, 4, 5 and yet reviews says excellent. I need to know how to measure the school ratings ? Any parental guidance is appreciated.

I have two daughters that attend Birney elementary. They are both doing very well academically. They are both in Advanced Placement as well. The teachers and the staff are working very hard to make Birney a first class educational environment.

I have a son who attends Birney Middle School. This school has been very rewarding and challenging for my son. The teachers are outstanding and I am confident my child is in a safe and secure enviornment on a daily basis. I would highly recommend Birney Middle for any student that dare to be challeged.

Birney K-8 School is a wonderful school. I am confident my children are receiving a great education.

Last modified Alice M. Birney K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.