Bad
Good

Posted May 13, 2009
My son has gone K-2nd Grade at Allen and he loves it. Math is one of his favorite subjects. I like that the kids can look up extra homework on the schools website. I feel My son is geeting a great education at Allen and I could not be happier. Also the Principle Mr Flint and the teachers do an outstanding job.

Posted April 07, 2009
I think allen elementary is the best downriver and the teachers are also very good also

Allen Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2008
My daughter just started 2yrs ago,and she loves Allen.Mr.Flint is a wonderful principal.My daughter is now in the 5th grade and she is apart of the Saftey Patrol!How cool is that?

Posted November 16, 2006
Allen school is wonderful I have two children that go to Allen.I am updated every week on what the children are doing in there class.

Allen Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
My child is just about finishing up with Kindergarten at Allen. I am very happy with his teacher and what he has learned. I am pleased with the school so far ! Principal Flint is a wonderful, involved principal. He is great with all the kids. I am hapy with Allen , and at this point , see no reason why my child should not continue to attend thru 5th grade !

Allen Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2006
The best thing I ever did was pull my daughter out of this school. If you have a smart child look for alternatives

Posted October 12, 2005
Great School! My daughter is in 3rd grade this year, doing very well at Allen. Teachers effectively communicate with parents by sending home newsletters and progress reports. Principal Flint is wonderful with the children, very involved.

Allen Elementary School
16500 McCann Avenue, Southgate, MI  48195
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top