Southgate, MI

Posted September 09, 2013
My daughter is now in her second year of pre-K. I have to say the teachers and staff are exemplary. The cost associated with the annual tuition is more than economical and the kids are taught on a Michigan education based curriculum. I have recommended this school to multiple people and would continue to do so.

Posted January 15, 2013
My children have been blessed to attend St. Pius. The teachers and principal know and care for each child. I also like how they collaborate to challenge and engage all students. The teachers strive to make each class/course better, providing additional on-line support and project-based learning to help students think outside-the-box. My older children have been very successful in high school, scoring at the very top of their class each semester. They know this is due to the strong foundation set up at St. Pius and their continued hard work. My children currently at St. Pius love this school. They love their teachers and take the caring atmosphere for granted. I appreciate the emphasis on Catholic values and service, as it supports what we do at home. The people at St. Pius are a family. We work hard together to make our school great. It is nice to have a great place for your kids to learn and develop life-long friendships with other families. I would highly recommend St. Pius to all families.

Posted September 07, 2011
After touring several area schools, we truly felt St. Pius was the best choice for our son. The leadership, technology, and academics hit all of our target points. The families, staff, and volunteers are also very welcoming. G Bidari

St Pius School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
The teachers work well with the parents. And Father Bob is the best..

Posted October 04, 2010
This is my child's 1st yr here. She loves it. After feeling 'unwelcome' at another school, the students and staff went out of their way to let her know she was part of a 'family' with them. Staff and students are WONDERFUL!!!

Posted May 05, 2010
St.Pius is a wonderful school.It's like a great big family!

Posted February 19, 2010
I think the dynamic of the school is wonderful. Kids that had trouble fitting in other places found a home among the friendly, welcoming children at St. Pius. I can't imagine a students in other schools going to such lengths to make sure everyone feels welcome. The sports programs stress good sportsmanship, while playing quite competitively. A great place to be!

St Pius School 1

Posted October 08, 2008

St Pius School 2

Posted August 23, 2008
when I started St. Pius in 1999 the school had great programs and everyone was really involved. The quality of the school has really gone DOWN-HILL ! My eighth grade teacher was fantastic but i saw the school slowly loosing it's Catholic morals. Children swear when their teachers walk out of the class rooms, smart children are outcasted beacause they think it is 'un-cool' to have brains. pray for this school that it may grab hold of what is left of a once thriving family.

Posted December 17, 2007