Posted August 05, 2014
School is slacking in many areas. Teachers are allowed to sit at computer and leave children to work alone with no help. When asking for help they are yelled at. Too much work, not enough time to finish or give children the required skills to learn. All independant and left to fail on there Own. All they care about is money and fundraisers instead of education. Headmaster is very rude and so is office staff. The one good thing is the pta cares about the school. I Will not send my child here another year. Do not let their smiles fool you to belive in them.

Posted June 18, 2014
Ive never would not suggest you attend this school. The pre- school was the best downriver not anymore the ladies have no idea what they are doing very unorganized Montessori forget it I don't think they know about Montessori. Headmaster all I can say is wow!!!! has she been trained. Im very disappointed in this program.

Creative Montessori Academy 4

Posted June 15, 2014
The school is good. The only problems I see are that when ever I come to drop off my son , I see teachers on their cell phones all the time. It doesn't matter what time of day they are on their cell phones or when outside they are talking to each other and not interacting with the children. Also the field trips the teachers put all of the children with parents and the teachers do not converse or spend time with the children. It seems that they go off by themselves not to be bothered with the children. It's a free day for the teachers which I feel is not right especially if you have behavior children. They should not be put on other parents. And teachers HANG UP THE PHONES! Teach the children!!!!!!!

Creative Montessori Academy 2

Posted June 14, 2014
This school is horrible. If you don't want to be heard or your children to succeed then don't attend here. Office staff is rude. Work is well advanced and teachers get away with what ever they want. Parking is terrible and absolutely no room. Driving your children to field trips also. They make their own rules and don't care what the parents think when they are questioned. Plus kids are thrown together in small class rooms with three grades present. Will never attend this school again.

Posted April 01, 2014
Horrifying the office staff is terrible. The head master can see and has heard how Robyn has treated students and parents. .unacceptable! I am reported her to state and charter school association.

Posted March 28, 2014
I have 2 children in this school and a third about to start preschool in the fall. I will never look anywhere else when looking for a great school because this is it! The teaching staff is fantastic, they keep you up to date on your child's progress and help them when needed. It is definitely a family environment and my children love it!!

Posted March 27, 2014
My son has gone to this school for the past 3 years and we love it. He was enrolled in a public school for Kindergarten and struggled through it. Since going to CMA he has thrived. He is now testing about his grade level, and loves going to school. We also love how the students are placed with the same teacher for 3 years at a time and the classrooms are blended with different grades.

Posted February 23, 2014
This is our first year at CMA, we love the school! My daughter's kindergarten teachers are great. She goes to school excited everyday to learn something new, they make it exciting for them. The staff is friendly and are happy to help with whatever you might need. I can't wait to see where they take my child, academically these next 7 years! Amanda Cuevas - Kindergarten Mom

Posted February 17, 2014
CMA is like a family we have good days and bad, but we work them out. The kids are the main and only focus of each of our goal, so we work together to make them happy. The school has worked hard to help me with my two children. My daughter left and is now in 9th grade and is so proud of heself she is getting all A's and B's. My son is receiving the extra help he needs as while. Thanks Micole Jameson- The box top mom!

Posted February 16, 2014
CMA has very special teacher's who are caring to all the children. I am thankful the children can interact with higher grade levels within their own classrooms. Kristina Weddington mom of a 2nd grader

Creative Montessori Academy
15100 Northline Road, Southgate, MI  48195
Last modified Creative Montessori Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creative Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 78 reviews. Top