Springfield, MI

Posted September 26, 2010
This is a fantastic school. The principal is a true visonary and always looking to improve the education of the kids. The teachers are of high quality and the staff in general are great. I would highly recommend this school to anyone! Please look into the REACH program housed at Valley View.

Posted October 22, 2008

Valley View Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted October 03, 2007
I have a child in first grade and one in thrid here.We moved across town over the summer and my kids switched schools.The teachers here really made us feel welcome.My kids are learning new things everday .It is a very good place to learn.They have homework monday thru thursday.They are learning and happy here.This is a good school so far I love it.

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2007
My child is in the pre-school program at valley view and I love it so far. The teachers seem to communicate very well with the parents. My child is very happy in class and is learning new things. I give this school a thumbs up so far.

Posted September 18, 2006

Valley View Elementary School
960 Avenue A, Springfield, MI  49037
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top