PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Peter/Riley Lutheran School has exceeded every expectation in the education of our 3 children. Our family actually moved into the area in 2009 because of the school's reputation and we have been blown away since. The staff is young, energetic, caring and great with the student s We have noticed tremendous growth in our children and the teachers have been able to accommodate and challenge our children academically. Class sizes are small (5-15 per class) and the one-on-one attention received has allowed children to remain almost 1 year ahead of their public school counterparts. I have no doubt that my children will be more than prepared for high school due to the education they are receiving from St. Peter.

st. Peter has worked really good for my son. Compared to the public k. teacher at Riley! The other teachers i have not met yet. Who know if i will. But i will move my son if he is not learning. He has only blown me away with his knowledge from St. Peter's school. The respect you get from the students is amazing!

My family could not have been more dissapointed with our experience with St Peter Lutheran School. The way children are promoted from grade to grade without the slightest concern for academic ability is appauling. The environment that the kids must learn in is not condusive to healthy learning. The younger grade teachers show little regard for the development of children and speak to them very rudley and with no regard to being a proper role model. I will not send my children to this school again.

Last modified St Peter Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8