Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I have 2 children who attend Plumbrook Elementary and we have had only positive experiences there. I feel that my children are getting a great education, and they have had wonderful, hard-working teachers. The school has a friendly, caring atmosphere. The parent group is amazing and plans many special activities and events for the students.

My child went here as school of choice for 2 years because I thought it would be a better choice than my home district -- I was wrong. The staff is very cold, they did not provide the accommodations that my child needed, did not give me all of the information about choices for my child (which I did not find out until long after we were gone from the school. And I only found out from another school district) one of my son's teachers was VERY mean, and the whole time I felt like we were being pushed out. He could have stayed another year but it was "strongly suggested" that he transfer to another school, and I completely agree. My child is very well-behaved and never gets in trouble, so that wasn't the issue. I felt like we weren't given the consideration other parents were because we are from a "poorer" district (to be fair it may have been something else, but I see no difference other than this). So this school is probably a good one as long as you live in the district, if you're school of choice then go somewhere else.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The mean 4th grade teacher who dresses like she's going to the club was pretty ineffective. To be fair the other teacher was good.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My child gets less homework in middle school than was given here. A lot of homework probably 4 nights a week, at least.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Some teachers not fair with students, not all treated equally. this problem not solved at all in this school, the same reason we had last year and now, that teachers take care only a few students because she knows their parents.

Plumbrook is awesome - I have 4 kids - 2 of which are at Plumbrook and have academic and social issues. Although at times it can be trying I can not be thankful for all the love and support that everyone from the top to the bottom have for my kids. This school is awesome, awesome, awesome and thankful for it being our school!

Plumbrook is a great school , all the staff do care about every child that attends this school and takes time for each and every child. The principal mrs papastamatis was the best choice they made , every Teacher starting from Kindergarten is truly Amazing , the staff works together as a team and thats why everything in plumbrook is run smooth this is the Best School ever

My daughter is in kindergarten and we love the school. The teachers and principal have great communication . We receive Dailey emails.

Math The state average for Math was 40% in 2014. 56 students were tested at this school in 2014. 2014 34% 2013 30% 2012 63% 2011 63%

I chose the wrong school to my kids ,teachers not fair ,and the principal believing the teacher no matter what .be careful parents

Last modified Plumbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.