Sterling Heights, MI

Posted October 14, 2014
Plumbrook is awesome - I have 4 kids - 2 of which are at Plumbrook and have academic and social issues. Although at times it can be trying I can not be thankful for all the love and support that everyone from the top to the bottom have for my kids. This school is awesome, awesome, awesome and thankful for it being our school!

Posted September 16, 2014
Plumbrook is a great school , all the staff do care about every child that attends this school and takes time for each and every child. The principal mrs papastamatis was the best choice they made , every Teacher starting from Kindergarten is truly Amazing , the staff works together as a team and thats why everything in plumbrook is run smooth this is the Best School ever

Posted September 16, 2014
My daughter is in kindergarten and we love the school. The teachers and principal have great communication . We receive Dailey emails.

Posted September 15, 2014
Math The state average for Math was 40% in 2014. 56 students were tested at this school in 2014. 2014 34% 2013 30% 2012 63% 2011 63%

Posted November 12, 2013
I chose the wrong school to my kids ,teachers not fair ,and the principal believing the teacher no matter what .be careful parents

Posted July 09, 2013
Plumbrook Elementary has been a wonderful school for our son! He loves school and looks forward to going every day. The teachers are amazing, so kind and friendly, and go out of their way to help their students' achieve. I'm sorry a few have had a bad experience but I don't see it and I am there often! I am school of choice so we picked Plumbrook out of many school tours, don't let a few negative people dissuade you from a wonderful school!

Posted December 23, 2012
This school has been an amazing experience for my two children who attend there. I usually don't leave reviews on the internet but felt in lieu of some terribly negative comments about this school I should speak up. The New Principal goes out of her to implement new policies to help the student body in any way she can. She is accessible, kind, and you can always find her outside the school in the morning directing traffic, inside visiting with the students, or in the office meeting with parents and children. The teachers my kids have had are amazing. My child has had issues at every other school he attended but not here at Plumbrook. They are able to give him the assistance he requires to be accepted and a successful student. This school has students with all different physical needs and incorporates all students into being united and accepted. They are quick to deal with any type defiant behavior and resolve the issues between the children with civility. I have never been at a school where the children were so accepting of each other. It has been a great experience and we are so glad our children attend this school.

Posted November 20, 2012
Very bad school ,I did explained last year about this school in this website,and now I don't see my old reviews,it looks like been flagged to cover the truth about this school ,All the story was they make differences between the students ,I do have three kids in this school and always they been blamed even if they didn't do anything,plus my kids couldn't make any friends ,because of no one give any chances for them all these years ,time to move them to better school to save their future.plus I agree with other review when it said :( This school is setting the standard to produce defiant and/or delinquent children ),plus most the students parents make rumors on other kids.to make a bad picture on that kid ,just because their kids don't like the other innocent kid or if it's that student from different culture .

Posted September 15, 2010
Great school!! Very happy here and so is my son! I'm ver y happy with my childs teacher and principle. I wish the playground would get a facelift though....

Plumbrook Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2010
I disagree with the negative statements previously posted. All three of my children attend Plumbrook and we couldn't be happier. Two years ago, a new Principal was hired and she is doing a great job. The culture of the school has changed to one of encouragement and smiles. You see smiles on the teachers' faces and can tell they enjoy coming to work. My children have always received a great education from Plumbrook. Thank you teachers!

Plumbrook Elementary School
39660 Spalding Drive, Sterling Heights, MI  48313
Last modified Plumbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plumbrook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top