Sterling Heights, MI
Students enrolled: 2,015

Posted September 16, 2009
The positive and nurturing school environment and the outstanding and challenging core curriculum, especially in the area of social studies.

Posted September 17, 2008
Okay, I'm currently going to Stevenson, and I have to put the record straight. Yes, Stevenson is crowded, we're the most crowded school in the district. We are that way because we, for one, have a lot of programs that the other schools don't have, and two, more students live by that school. It's just natural to put a student in a school they live by. And no we do not lack discipline! If you are failing to the point of not graduating on schedule, you are kicked out. It's not like we're carring dead weight. As for crowded busses, High School are only allotted a certain amount of buses per school. There's no control over that. Stevenson is a great school. Sure, it lacks in a few areas, but then again, so does every other school.

Posted September 03, 2008
I graduated from Stevenson in 2005, and it was the best high school ever! Great teachers, kind and curteous staff, and excellent curriculum.

Posted May 31, 2008
Great school, went there for 2 years. Great teachers and students.. a very good and safe place to learn and prepare for college.

Adlai Stevenson High School 3

Posted December 04, 2007
Dissapoited at the cuts in techinical ed such as building trades and 'hands ON' jobs teaching. Too bad Utica won't accept classes from nearby WCS career prep center as credit either.

Posted November 26, 2007
they lack in discipline and organization....it is too crowded in the hallways...and the busses are overcrowded too..3 high schoolers sometimes have to sit in 1 seat with all of their books because more students get on in the afternoon then there are supposed to be.

Posted August 23, 2007
I have two daughters at Stevenson High School and we all love it! The teachers are awesome and extremely passionate about what they do. Our sports teams are outstanding and always place well. I must say, the SHS school spirit is out of control! Stevenson, we love you!

Posted July 10, 2007
I love my school! Its the best high school ever! No highschool can compare to us! :]

Posted December 04, 2003
I just went to see my daughter in her show choir christmas show over at Stevenson High School. It was a very inspiritional concert. Thanks to Mr. Hubert, it was another fine show !! I'm thankful that my daughter has him as her teacher.

39701 Dodge Park Road, Sterling Heights, MI  48313
(586) 797-1900
Last modified Adlai Stevenson High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adlai Stevenson High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top