Sterling Heights, MI

Posted November 18, 2014
All I can say is I am really impressed!!! Everyone is SUPER nice and I have been welcomed and treated super nicely!!! The classes are challenging yet reasonable. MUST COME HERE!!

Davis Junior High School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
THIS WAS MY SONS FIRST YEAR THEIR AND LAST I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL. MY SON GOT BULIED, PUSHED AGAINST THE LOCKERS, CHOCKED AND BEAT UP IN THAT SCHOOL AND IN MR CONDIES CLASS. I HAVE COMPLAINED SO MANY TIMES TO THE PRINCIBLE AND NOTHING WAS DONE. MY SON GOT BEAT UP AGAIN TODAY AND ONE OF THE STUDENTS WENT AND TOLD MR CONDIA THE BAND TEACHER AND HE SAID I REALLY DONT CARE. THE FRONT OFFICE ARE VERY CARELESS AND MRS CUTTINGHAM IS VERY PRIJIDIS. I HATE THIS SCHOOL AND I WILL BE CALLING THE BOARD AND SHOWING THEM THE PICTURES THAT I HAVE TO PROVE ALL THE BRUSES.

Posted January 22, 2011
My daughter just started at this school and I have been very impressed. Mr. Bernier really cares about the kids and academics and the possibility for advanced classes and extra help and simply outstanding.

Posted March 04, 2010
Im currently a student here at DJH and i love it here. the teachers are fair and reasonable and the advanced classes are challenging yet reasonable. Theres always extra help if yuou need it and many clubs and activities going on 24/7. Great school i love it!

Davis Junior High School

Posted August 31, 2009
this school is great my dream was to this school i used to be a student of heritge and let me say that davis has a better envorment for the students and put everything for the students

Davis Junior High School 4

Posted July 13, 2009
I have two children who have attended Davis. Mr. Bernier is great! He is open to parents ideas and loves what he does. The offfice staff is always friendly and helpful. Lots of great teachers.

Posted May 26, 2009
this school is great. i am currently doing great in my advanced classes, and having fun at school.

Posted March 15, 2009
I have been to 3 Utica Community Schools I have really enjoyed all three! The principle involvement at Davis is Top Rate Mr.Bernier really cares about the kids and their well being both accedemically and socially. I believe that more parents should get involved in the school program to help with extra curricular activities! The more parents are involved in the school system the better and better it gets! The Teachers at Davis are dedicated to the students, when a student has shown a need or interest to the teachers subject matter I have only seen positive results! The teachers set aside time before or after school to help accomodate the kids! This earns them an A in my books. I would recommend this school highly!

Davis Junior High School 4

Posted February 11, 2009
First of all, there is a new Principal at Davis, Mr. Bernier and he is extremely dedicated to the students academics and personal well being. The teachers ... some good some not so good, as with most schools. Regarding extra curricular, there's really very little, not much for kids to get involved with, it's a shame. Parent involvement is okay, I've seen better. My child is 'his own person' and has difficulty with the bullies, the administration doesn't watch closely enough, children should speak up but it only causes the child more grief. All in all it's OKAY.

Posted January 19, 2009
I loveeee this school! Its really fun, and I learn a lot there! I am a cheerleader, but there are also a lot of other extra curricular activites; volleyball, track, cheer, basketball, football, etc. There are advanced classes with excellent teachers. The whole school is kept clean, and safe.

Davis Junior High School
11311 Plumbrook Road, Sterling Heights, MI  48312
Last modified Davis Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9
Davis Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top