Sterling Heights, MI

Posted December 05, 2014
My son attended Graebner/Bemis/Henry Ford II. At every level he was challenged and enjoyed school. This past year, he started at the University of Michigan as a sophomore based on his AP courses and high ACT score. UCS has done so much for my family. It's a great community.

Graebner Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted March 30, 2008

Graebner Elementary School 0

Posted February 26, 2008
My daughter just started the preschool program this year at Graebner and she loves it. Her teacher is Ms. Sandy Jewell she is a awesome teacher we like her alot. She is a caring , thoughtful and patient teacher and my daughter has a lot of fun and has learned alot as well. I look forward for many years to come at Graebner .

Posted February 14, 2008
We have been a part of Graebner since 2001 and its been absolutely wonderful! The teachers are all awesome! We have not had a bad teacher yet and my son is in 6th grade. He's been on the honor roll since the fourth grade. And trust me the teachers are very patient and kind and caring. They really do want the best for your kids. The parent support is great. It's a wonderful school and we also thought about buying a bigger house but we will not move from Graebner. The kids are great, the teachers are great, the academics are great. There are no sport teams but it is an ELEMENTARY. What Elementary has sport teams yet. Also the school is clean maybe parents should teach their kids to wash their hands more often. Also there are walls up now have been for a couple of years.

Posted February 08, 2008

Graebner Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2008

Graebner Elementary School
41875 Saal Road, Sterling Heights, MI  48313
Last modified Graebner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graebner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top