Sterling Heights, MI

Posted July 11, 2013
This is an amazing high school. The students are very welcoming and accepting of others. The teachers are amazing and always willing to help. There are a number of different clubs and organizations to become active in. The courses are challenging but not impossible.

Posted March 06, 2010

Posted January 03, 2010
I attend this school right now and love it. Unlike other schools, there a place for everyone here. The teachers are nice and are always there if extra help is needed.

Posted December 16, 2009
I graduated in 1983 from HFII and my son now attends my old school. Where I loved high school many teens I talk with hate it. This is not the case with my son since we moved from the Brandon school district to attend HFII. The staff is very professional and there seems to be a genuine concern of the kids. The football team isn t what it used to be when I graduated but there is only room for improvement.

Posted August 27, 2009

Henry Ford Ii High School 0

Posted February 08, 2009
I am shocked that my child's Biology class does not do labs on a regular basis. I remember taking Biology in 9th grade at Davis and most of the class used labs to teach the concepts. To the Biology teachers at Ford, learning science should be done as hands-on as possible to make the learning more meaningful. It is not about reading the book and doing worksheet packets, taking notes, and then taking a test. That is not teaching - I know - I am a science teacher myself. Most of your students could take the class without ANY input from you. Your job is to teach through demonstrations that help the students make connections to what is being taught. Use the microscopes the district has purchased to learn about cells and develop some lab skills, use mendelian genetics experiments to make real-world connections. The opportunities for learning are endless.

Henry Ford Ii High School 3

Posted November 05, 2008

Henry Ford Ii High School 4

Posted September 07, 2008
I am a student at Ford and I love it. Most of the teachers are great, and the students are more mature. I thought it was easy to find my way around the 1st day of school, and I was a freshmen. I recommend it.

Henry Ford Ii High School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
I am a former teacher of Henry Ford H.S. After working in the public schools for 33 years, I can honestly say that it was the best school I ever taught at. The staff and administration were very supportive. Students were their #1 priority.

Henry Ford Ii High School 1

Posted June 05, 2008

Henry Ford Ii High School
11911 Clinton River Road, Sterling Heights, MI  48313
Last modified Henry Ford Ii High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Ford Ii High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top