Bad
Good

Posted October 23, 2011
We love this school! Since we come from a foreign country I was very worried on how my children would adjust to the new school. After a rough start last year I can only say nice things about this school. The principal is amazing and has a wonderful way on solving problems. My daughters teacher last year was amazing, Mrs. Haugh we miss you this year. Mr. Walega you a are so awsome, the way you tickle the best out of your students is a true gift. I am pleased to have you as my son s 6th grade teacher. And a special thank to the outstanding work from the Special Education Team.

Posted June 19, 2011
Good school. Good teachers. Much better principal than the years past. Need to somethingbetter than have all the activities and tons of recess the kids have. Way too many recesses! Find something better to do and teach them during this time. Talking about the younger kids - don't know aboiut the older ones...yet.

Posted June 22, 2010
Mrs. McCune and Mrs. Joss are the most AMAZING kindergarten team-I just heard they are both leaving. So disappointed, we were hoping to have one of them. They have the patience of saints, and are firm but fair. Those kids are reading and writing like no other Kindergarten program I've seen! We always lose the good ones!

Posted February 28, 2010

Posted July 06, 2009
I love mr.Murray he should get a raise my daughter loved him. He never left a child behind

Posted June 12, 2009
Mrs.Daniels is a new teacher but she rocks

Posted August 21, 2008
Ms. Reid is an outstanding teacher! My son had her last year and he absolutely loved her class. He also had a fantastic student teachers Ms. Chatterton and Ms. Belloli. he has really enjoyed this school thus far and I would give it a B+.

Posted August 05, 2008
My son went to this school for two years and it was awful for him and us. They need a new principal among other things.

Posted April 29, 2006
Our children have recieved an excellent education at Schuchard so far. We have had awesome teachers that have challenged and encouraged our kids. Ms. Lee is the art teacher - she is very creative! The administration can be challenging at times. The parents are involved to a certain extent - it seems the same parents are the ones that offer to help at school sponsored /parent organized functions. Because of such a diverse cultural climate, many parents get involved due to language/cultural barriers. Overall, I'd give Schuchard an A-.

Posted January 26, 2006
Overall a very good school. Miss Flanigan is outstanding. However the Principal leadership is severely lacking.

2900 Holly Dr, Sterling Heights, MI  48310
Last modified Schuchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.