Sterling Heights, MI

Posted October 23, 2011
We love this school! Since we come from a foreign country I was very worried on how my children would adjust to the new school. After a rough start last year I can only say nice things about this school. The principal is amazing and has a wonderful way on solving problems. My daughters teacher last year was amazing, Mrs. Haugh we miss you this year. Mr. Walega you a are so awsome, the way you tickle the best out of your students is a true gift. I am pleased to have you as my son s 6th grade teacher. And a special thank to the outstanding work from the Special Education Team.

Posted June 19, 2011
Good school. Good teachers. Much better principal than the years past. Need to somethingbetter than have all the activities and tons of recess the kids have. Way too many recesses! Find something better to do and teach them during this time. Talking about the younger kids - don't know aboiut the older ones...yet.

Posted June 22, 2010
Mrs. McCune and Mrs. Joss are the most AMAZING kindergarten team-I just heard they are both leaving. So disappointed, we were hoping to have one of them. They have the patience of saints, and are firm but fair. Those kids are reading and writing like no other Kindergarten program I've seen! We always lose the good ones!

Posted February 28, 2010
Mr. kowalski is the best teacher.

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted July 06, 2009
I love mr.Murray he should get a raise my daughter loved him. He never left a child behind

Schuchard Elementary School 0

Posted June 12, 2009
Mrs.Daniels is a new teacher but she rocks

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008
Ms. Reid is an outstanding teacher! My son had her last year and he absolutely loved her class. He also had a fantastic student teachers Ms. Chatterton and Ms. Belloli. he has really enjoyed this school thus far and I would give it a B+.

Schuchard Elementary School
2900 Holly Dr, Sterling Heights, MI  48310
Last modified Schuchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schuchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top