Sterling Heights, MI

Angus Elementary School 5

Posted February 07, 2014
Angus has a new principal and let me tell what a difference it makes. My son loves going to school its such a happy place now it has done a 360. The new principal is young and just a gem for our school thank you for sending her to us!!!

Angus Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2012
I cant Belive its not butter I USE IT ON MS FISK A** AND I F**ED U LAST NIGHT

Angus Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2011
2 OUT OF 3 YEARS WE HAVE HAD HORRIBLE TEACHERS AT ANGUS. THE PRINCIPAL IS MORE OF A DRILL SARGENT THEN A PRINCIPAL. WE HAVE SINCE MOVED OUR CHILD TO ANOTHER SCHOOL DISTRICT AND HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY ON THE ORGANIZATION IN THIS NEW SCHOOL DISTRICT. I HAVE ALSO HEARD FROM OTHER PARENTS THAT HAVE PULLED THERE CHILD OUT OF ANGUS OR REFUSED TO LET THERE CHILD GO THERE.

Angus Elementary School 5

Posted May 17, 2011
My kids have been going to Angus elementeray school for 3 years and I'm very happy with the quality of education they are receiving. All the teachers work very hard and are very creative in helping the kids be interested in reading, writing and math. The principal is allways around and involved in all th activities in the school, she is firm and loving just like how every mom should be

Angus Elementary School 2

Angus Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2005

Angus Elementary School
3180 Hein Drive, Sterling Heights, MI  48310
Last modified Angus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Angus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top