Bad
Good

My child has been a student at Willow Woods since kindergarten. The teachers have been wonderful. The school is clean and feels safe. The PTCO has done wonderful things for the students and they try very hard. There is a bit of a clique with some of the parents, which is sad since it will only teach the kids to be the same way. Overall, we love the school.

I was really impressed with how much support was offered to my struggling student. Her first grade teacher last year really cared about boosting my daughters self esteem, thank you! The PTCO also hosted many fun activities, great school!

our daughter had a great experience here. Awesome teachers. We really miss this school

I think Willow Woods is a great school. My daughter has been there for 3 years now and I can't complain. Mrs. Hardy is a wonderful principal. The level of parent involvement could be a little higher, it is usually the same parents who volunteer for thing. I do wish the school had more challenging work for my daughter. I can just say that Willow Woods is great!

Last modified Willow Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.