Willow Woods Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
My child has been a student at Willow Woods since kindergarten. The teachers have been wonderful. The school is clean and feels safe. The PTCO has done wonderful things for the students and they try very hard. There is a bit of a clique with some of the parents, which is sad since it will only teach the kids to be the same way. Overall, we love the school.

Posted December 11, 2008
I was really impressed with how much support was offered to my struggling student. Her first grade teacher last year really cared about boosting my daughters self esteem, thank you! The PTCO also hosted many fun activities, great school!

Posted October 25, 2008
our daughter had a great experience here. Awesome teachers. We really miss this school

Posted November 08, 2007
I think Willow Woods is a great school. My daughter has been there for 3 years now and I can't complain. Mrs. Hardy is a wonderful principal. The level of parent involvement could be a little higher, it is usually the same parents who volunteer for thing. I do wish the school had more challenging work for my daughter. I can just say that Willow Woods is great!

Willow Woods Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2006
My son could have benefitted from more diversity in the staff. The office staff was wonderful, helpful and always friendly. My son's first grade teacher could have cared for my son more. She seemed unneccessarily mean-spirited and uncaring to him. She made him not like school much this past year. He's changing schools for 2nd grade this year.

Willow Woods Elementary School 2

Posted March 19, 2006
This school follows the standards of the district in academics. The district offers second languages, arts and crafts for a small fee at schools in the area after school. The school's staff for 2004/2005 year had been teaching for several years and had an older mind set in their thinking. The schools facility has been updated as well as the playground equipment. The school does provided some supplies for school work. There is a high turnout for programs for the children and parent conferences. The PTO organize fun activities throughout the school year and raise money for necessary supplies and educational trips, not in the district budget. Parents in general are distant and tend to socialize within cliques. In my personal opinion this school has low numbers of diversity among the student body and staff.

Willow Woods Elementary School
11001 Daniel Drive, Sterling Heights, MI  48312
Last modified Willow Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Woods Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top