Sterling Heights, MI

Posted November 17, 2014
Awesome school! It is very helpful. MSVPA and MS2TC rock! The teachers are great if your child is cooperative.

Carleton Middle School 1

Posted July 03, 2014
This has to be the worst school I have ever put my daughter in. My daughter was in the 6th grade this year, though the teachers seem to be very pleasant in person, at parent teacher conference as if they had my daughter's best interest of her education at heart, that was further from the truth. Parents can view their children assignment on parent portal, the only thing is that the parent's only can see what is graded nothing more than that and the teachers do not updated the assignments on the regular bases. Therefore, I tried to contact the teachers through emails and leaving messages and there were no responses. When my daughter got into it with another student, I was told to just bring her back without meeting with the principle to discuss the situation at all. I was called by a teacher three weeks before school had ended to tell me that my daughter was behind in 30 assignments, this is the part that made me so done with this school. If you care about a student you would notify the parents way before the student could be this far behind. The students run the school and the parents do not have a say so until it is too late and then they want the parents to be the fall person.

Posted May 17, 2010
As a parent of a Carleton student and a Counselor in Warren Consolidated Schools, I couldn't be more pleased with the education and care my child is receiving. The staff hasalways gone above and beyond what I ever expected when it came to the academic and emotional needs of my child. I feel they do an excellent job preparing the students for the academic rigor that's to come in high school and beyond. I recommend Carleton without any hesitation.

Posted November 25, 2009

Posted January 25, 2009

Carleton Middle School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
Wow! What a positive experience for my children. Everyone is so friendly and accomodating!

Carleton Middle School 0

Posted September 19, 2008
Last year it seemed that there were many teachers who did not teach well. There seemed to be some reshuffling this year by pulling qualified teachers from the high schools to shake things up a bit. So I will see if it helps the students learn better.

Posted November 27, 2007

Posted March 12, 2005

Carleton Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2003

Carleton Middle School
8900 15 Mile Road, Sterling Heights, MI  48312
Last modified Carleton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carleton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top