Sterling Heights, MI

Parkway Christian School 1

Posted September 08, 2014
If you are looking for a public school that allows prayer and requires students to remember Bible verse, this is the place for you. Not only do they allow bullying the have large class sizes. BEWARE!!!!

Posted July 18, 2014
From a parent perspective I truly love Parkway. My teenage daughter struggled in her previous school and has blossomed here. Both of my children love the school and have become involved with sports and activities. It was a blessing to see how my introverted daughter easily got involved and felt included here. The staff care and provide support. I highly recommend Parkway for the focus on academics and spirituality in a Christian environment. I also love the uniform policy and casual Fridays. I would encourage anyone to consider this school.

Parkway Christian School 4

Posted May 21, 2014
Excellent school! I have had two students graduate from this school, one went to a 4 year University, the other went to Bible School. The teachers care about the students and the school is very diverse culturally, socially, and along denominational lines. They received a solid education along with a strong biblical foundation. My kids were not involved with sports but found other areas where they could develop their talents as they prepared for adulthood. The Administration is personable and available to parents as well as students. I would recommend Parkway.

Parkway Christian School 2

Posted March 19, 2014
This school is very clickish even the teachers play favorites. If you are not a favorite of your child's teacher plan on not being able to volunteer or help in the class. They do not take a strong enough stance on bullying. The academics are good but not great. If you do not go to their church or Grace church plan on not fitting in. They have teachers who are poorly trained and some who clearly need to retire.

Posted February 14, 2014
This school has great and caring staff. Don't get me wrong not all are superb but none are. They walk the walk and talk the talk, they are not Christian by name alone. If you want your child to feel truly part of a community send them here. Don't look for any life long friendships unless you have been there since day one, the parents are pretty snobby, however the love and attention by staff are second to none.

Parkway Christian School 3

Posted February 01, 2014
This school is not great, but it is not a bad one either. The teachers are great and very caring. The administration is not the brightest bunch in the world, but they do care about God and education. They don't care about athletics at all. All of the staff are solid in their christian walk. The education is solid. However, the student body is extremely "clickish" and not very welcoming at all. Pretty much, everything in the school is God based except the students. Most of them never go to church. It's a decent school, with great teachers and not so great students. The athletic programs are average. Most of the teams are not very good, and the coaching is decent at best. It is not a school I would recommend, but also it is not a school I would tell you to stay away from. It is just aveage.

Parkway Christian School 1

Posted December 13, 2013
Wow, I wonder how my review that stood for 3 years got removed? Because I told the truth about this school? Bottom line, you can read it here still from others, if you don't belong to the church move on. Because if you do belong to it, the world of PCS is yours. Don't be like me and be fooled by the size and glitz compared to other Christian schools. Pray and let God guide you before. He'll show you what I ignored to my kids suffering. I pray for PCS and the kids there. Both my kids flourished when they left especially my son who was treated like a convict there by the administration.

Posted November 02, 2013
My family couldn't be more pleased with Parkway. Our kids went to a different school for several years and it wasn't until they came to Parkway that they really began to flourish. One thing that impressed us is how welcoming everyone is. We feel very welcome and accepted by everyone. My daughter started new here in 8th grade and the kids were all so nice to her right from the first day. I can't say enough good things about the principals and the staff. Lord willing we will be a Parkway family through the rest of our kids education. Excellent academics and sports and great spiritual environment.

Posted January 27, 2013
Parkway Christian School staff and administration put a strong emphasis on helping students grow in their spiritual life. Biblical classes are offered to help students grow in their Biblical knowledge and in applying it to their lives. Chapel is held weekly to give students opportunity to worship together. Evening prayer times are scheduled throughout the year for school families and staff to gather together to lift up the needs of the school and families. High School students also attend a winter retreat where the focus is on the spiritual growth. Also, elementary and middle school students have spiritual emphasis days where there is an extended time of growing and learning together in the Lord. I appreciate this aspect of Parkway Christian School.

Posted August 30, 2012
Being in the public education field I was not very eager to place my student in a private setting, however I could not be happier. The staff is amazing and truly practice what they teach. They care about students and care if they succeed. If you want a Christ centered education, low class size and a caring and Christian staff Parkway is the place. I am so happy my student attends Parkway, I never thought I would say that. The principal and the front office staff are equally as professional and helpful.

Parkway Christian School
14500 Metropolitan Parkway, Sterling Heights, MI  48312
Last modified Parkway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top