Sterling Heights, MI

Parkway Christian School 2

Posted April 12, 2014
This is a school where your kids can be educated and they can be safe. But, do not choose this school in the hope that it will be the primary example of Christian character, leadership, or values. At best, the individuals that you will look to are just as flawed as you and sometimes more. You know that you are a work in progress, they may not. People are people. And, people run Christian schools. If you can respect Parkway for what it is, and be blessed by some prayer or act of kindness In the interim, then you are ahead of the game. Realize one thing when choosing Parkway Christian School, and then choose Parkway Christian School. It is business first. If I am wrong, then it is a matter of the wheat and the tare growing together, and the Lord will separate it all. In which case, I pray that the Lord hurry. Amen. Or, dear Lord provide a richer, more rounded, truly Christian educational opportunity for our family. Amen.

Parkway Christian School 1

Posted July 30, 2012
This school revolves around sports, and the budget is drained by sports. People who are great at sports get let off easy. Needless to say, all three of my children will now be attending cranbrook or country day. All the trouble for the money isn't worth it.

Posted November 08, 2009

Posted October 26, 2009
This is a wonderful school my daughter is at peace in this school, which in turn her grades are great, this is my daugher senior year and I'm proud to be a parent of a student at Parkview Chistian High School wish I would of discover the school when my child was in elementary school.

Posted August 31, 2007

Parkway Christian School 3

Posted March 05, 2006
- a former student
The school is very dirty. The elementary is wonderful, but the middle school and high school all revolve around one's athletic achievements. And its only a class D school! Moreover, there is an emphasis placed on male sports. The baseball field recently recieeve brand new dugouts, while the girl's softball diamond has old wooden benches. As a former student of this school, I can state that the teachers do their best to make it a good experience, but they are underpaid (since the football team drains the budget) and often have large classes. My recommendation? Good for elementary, but not for grades 7-12.

Parkway Christian School 2

Posted January 27, 2006
WOW, is all i have to say because zoe is a a school that is all about sports. The teachers do not give enough homework.(no offense dawg) well im out, PEACE.

Parkway Christian School 4

Posted November 17, 2005

Parkway Christian School 4

Posted June 02, 2005
A truly wonderful elementary school. The staff is friendly and helpful. My child's teachers have gone out of their way to make themselves available to me with any concerns I've had. However, there is an over-emphasis on sports. Kids who are athletically inclined seem to fit in better than the non-athlete.

Posted February 19, 2005
I think Zoe is a wonderful school for the cost. I love the teachers, I love the cirriculum and the staff. I couldn't ask for a better school

Parkway Christian School
14500 Metropolitan Pkwy, Sterling Heights, MI  48312
Last modified Parkway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top