St. Paul Lutheran School - Sterling Heights 5

Posted March 23, 2010
Saint Paul is great school for kids The teachers are great! Such a wonderful environment for my child to learn.My son has made leaps and bounds as far as learning and maturity compared to others his age. The staff and teachers are extremely friendly, organized and very attentive to the students. I continue to be impressed each and every day. It is a place where my son is in best hands and will surely come out with bright colors. Thanks a lot.

St. Paul Lutheran School - Sterling Heights 0

Posted September 11, 2008
My daughter attend preschool at St. Paul's wish i could afford for her to go there for kindergarten. I loved Everything about this school. It is actually making our Experience at public school harder, because they gave us personal attention that a public school can not offer.

St. Paul Lutheran School - Sterling Heights
42681 Hayes Rd., Sterling Heights, MI  48313
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School - Sterling Heights is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul Lutheran School - Sterling Heights Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top