Bad
Good

I went here for school in 2006 to 2010. I love this school. It does only go up to 8th grade, but when I had to transfer to another school to finish out high school, i realized that Nottawa is 2 years ahead of Centreville. when I learned algebra in 7th grade in Nottawa, Freshman at Centreville were just learning the basics. I also Love the one on one time you get with the teachers. They have amazing teachers, and are just so great with us kids.

My family and I moved here from Vicksburg where my son attended 8th grade in the middle school there, he's attended that school his whole life n I've ALWAYS fought with him to go to school, we moved to Nottawa n he started attending Nottowa community school n I cannot believe the change in him! I He gets up every morning without a fight, he gets ready in time to watch for the bus, on time, he gets upset if he does miss school because he's ill, every one if his grades went from failing to Bs and Cs! Every report card shows improvement in every area! He comes home in a good mood now, he us no longer hateful! When he hasa pprogress report he was brought home he is always so excited to show me it, I cannot believe the change Nottawa Schools have made for my once very troubled child, I couldn't be happier with everyone at that school, I just wish u would have made this move a very long time ago!

This is a wonderful, small-town school. Class sizes are small and they offer all the 'extra-help' your child may be in need of. The only bad point about the school is that there is no music program such as band/orchestra for junior high students.

Last modified Nottawa Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.