Swartz Creek, MI

Morrish Elementary School 1

Posted June 14, 2013
I am glad that this past school year is over and my son and I can move on. While most of the staff was friendly, there are a few including my son's teacher that were not that great. He was isolated a lot and very bored. He was doing work that was below his grade level and acting out because of it. We also had some major problems with race. I won't go into all the personal details about this situation. Has for the parents and PTA... terrible and very rude. Unless you are the type to kiss butt, then you will be an outcast. Many mothers that were flipped off by other parents for no reason. A TON of people driving way to fast through the parking lot. The principle was ok, but he isn't much different than the rest of the staff. I was a SC student, as well. Lets just say, somethings never changed. I am glad we are out!

Posted October 19, 2009

Morrish Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
Both of my children have attended Morrish Elementary and love it. I love the fact that they are challenged as students, the teachers all seem very passionate about teaching, and they make it fun whenever possible, so the kids like going there.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted May 03, 2008
Awesome school. Very involved parents. Teachers are great. Just wonderful.

Morrish Elementary School
5055 West Maple Avenue, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified Morrish Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morrish Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top