Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

My student has not had any of these issues. However, my student has shared that principals and counselors are helpful with everything.

Supports LD students: Neutral

Our student does not have any learning difficulties, so I am not sure if they are effectively supported or not.

Effective school leaders: Agree

We have not had much involvement with the leadership at the high school.

Develops character: Agree

This message was clear from administration at the welcome night. Good character is promoted by administration, staff and coaches.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers my students have provide class assignments and homework assignments which promote working with peers, technology and higher level thinking. I think that the teachers would benefit from additional technology resources to assist with this further.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework which is assigned is not busy work. My student does not have too much homework and is doing well academically.

We are new to Swartz Creek High School. We felt much comfort after the welcome night. The administration at the high school was very welcoming and positive. My student really enjoys his classes and teachers. We feel that the teachers do a great job making parents aware of how their student is doing. They have a strong offering of extra curriculars as well. We were also pleased to hear the recognition this high school received from the state regarding AP classes. Overall, it has been a positive experience so far.

Why is nobody posting about Swartz Creek Schools? We are trying to find info about the middle and high schools and there have been no postings in years. Someone please, please post so we have an idea! We need to make a decision soon....there or Durand?

If you add the intrest it is $18 million and the addition will be used only by a select few students. I just want to 20 houses in my neighborhood and 1/2 the people are saying NO. Theu also want to know WHERE IS MY VOTE. The citizens of Swartz-Creek WANT A VOTE on 18 million. My home number is 810-630-8888 I am working on the petition right now. If you want to stop them call me.

I'm a student at Swartz Creek High School, and I've been learning ever since my Freshman year that the people who should have the most say are the ones who are affected by it. Us students, are lowest on the food chain. Therefore, we are affected the most. I used to enjoy Swartz Creek, throughout my middle school career. But now, I see how far we've fallen in the educational department. Some of our teachers, are the most dedicated people involved in my life. While the rest of them, don't even belong here. They don't want to teach, they have told us this to our faces during class. So why are they here? In brutal honesty, our school is physically and educationally falling to peices. It's awful to be here. Something must be done! And besides, our principal is a tyrant.

Last modified Swartz Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.