Swartz Creek, MI

Posted March 11, 2013
The staff really cares about the students and how they are doing in school and life. The new principal is great.

Posted October 12, 2010
Even in this economy, they are keeping the kids education first. They are not skimping or cutting back where the kids are concerned. The teachers are phenomenal and I couldn't be happier!

Posted October 05, 2009
Two of my grandchildren go to Elms and they excel is so many ways. The great atmosphere and great teachers make this school

Elms Road Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Elms School is a very nice school. The Swartz Creek School District put in a brand new play ground funded by the PTA, and made other improvements. The principle of Elms is a very nice person, who has expresses respect and care for her employees. My husband is a custodian at Elms, and the Principle is always sending my husband thank-you notes. I will start soon volunteering my help at Elms School because I enjoy the children and this will be good for me. The teacher's are wonderful also. Elms is a great school for a child to attend to attain their education. I am proud of Elms School.

Posted February 27, 2007

Posted March 05, 2005
My daughter has been attending Elms Road Elementary for almost 2 years now. In my opinion, this school is exceptional. The teachers have been outstanding and more than willing to give their help beyond the scope of their everyday responsibilities. I did have reservations about sending my child to a public school at first, but I can say that my daughter is progressing beautifully and the principal and staff are to thank. Even the office staff is wonderful and deal with my 'paranoid mother' questions without hesitation and always with a smile. I would recommend this school to anyone gladly!

Elms Road Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2005

Elms Road Elementary School
3259 Elms Road, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified Elms Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elms Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top