Bad
Good

Dieck Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2012
I went to Dieck Elementary from Kindergarten through 5th grade. The large majority of staff are caring and active in their jobs, making an effort to help the students, but as anywhere a few were not, however I have heard that some of the over the top ones have since been let go. The education was ok, though classes tend to move quickly for young minds which is fine if you're grasping the concept, but if I didn't understand a subject it was extremely difficult to keep up. I missed out learning how to tell time and didn't get it. My teacher moved on and left me in the dark on the matter, it was never covered again. As it gets embarrassing to ask people to check your watch for you, I finally taught myself. At age thirteen, at a different school. Also, while I was there bullying was a problem that was rarely addressed but was starting to run rampant by the time I graduated from Dieck and the middle school was entirely worse on the matter.

Dieck Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2010
My son is in 1st grade this year and also attended last year there. I have been so pleased with his education so far. He has some speech concerns and was placed in the speech program which has proved to help him tremendously. All the staff is very friendly and I believe sincerely care about the students and their education.

Dieck Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2010
My child is in the first grade this year and we have had excellent teachers for her both years. We are very happy with the school. The staff is very caring and makes the school fun.

Dieck Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2008
I have had two children attend Dieck. It is truely a wonderful school. I have been pleased with all the teachers. My children have rec'd an excellent education and were prepared for middle school.

Dieck Elementary School
2239 Van Vleet Road, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified Dieck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.